Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You reincarnated into a Stacey ...

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

Who would you date ?

• a

• b

• c

• d

• e

• f

• g

• h

Results are only viewable after voting.
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
a) some random incel fuck
shutterstock_13096048.jpg

b) some random fakecel fuck
Maxresdefault 2

c) your local Chad
c52ca31e872d03239f008b0c88073227.jpg

d) another Stacey
411233 lily rose depp fille de johnny depp et 622x600 1

e) some 2D piece of fiction
2f1ujg.jpg

f) the He Chad
0eb.jpg

g) some random beta provider
6-2017-elon-musk-writes-sunset-the-roof-the-gigafactory-pictured-elon-musk_width1024.jpg

h) nobody, you want to feel the feel in solidarity with your good ol' fellow incels.

Everybody except Elon. I hate that phony.

Time to not work one day in my life whoop whoop!!!!

Why is "your local chad" a dog? Am I missing something or is this about woman having sex with dogs?

Gay thread why make a thread about which MALE to fuck?? :feelstastyman:

Reincarnated into a Stacy = Life on easy mode. The game will even play itself. Endless validation, protection by (((mass media))), cucks, normals. You can say what ever you want, you can wear what ever you want, being a slut. You have access to easy jobs and get more money off it than males, working in a craftmanship's job. You can even go ewhore. You will be prefed for any job, while white men will be at last.
And all of this because you are just female. So easy. Seriously, I do hate females.

I would kill myself and consider it my duty to the incel cause

I'm a newfag enlighten me. Unless it's about the spyro subway sandwich.
Landwhale "sex workers" can make tons of money selling custom sandwiches to some cuck clients. Those sandwiches are human feces flavoured.

Last edited:
Landwhale "sex workers" can make tons of money selling custom sandwhiches to some cuck clients. Those sandwiches are human feces flavoured.
I saw a screenshot of something similar recently. It's a pateron pricelist of some girl that sells her own shit. 70 for soiled underwear, 100 for a box full of shit. No idea how much she makes with that but I wouldn't be suprised if it's 3 digits a month.

If I was a Stacy, I wouldn't date anybody. I would only go for a marriage and see whoever comes up to my male guardian for marriage proposals. Of course, since I'm a Stacy, I would have thousands of men lining up for me, and I would pick the least degenerate male.

I choose option i., Fucking killing myself

Who the hell would want to exist as a hole to get ploughed, you could choose option h. and still end up getting raped later in life, even if you don't get raped you'll have sexual urges and you'll likely end up masturbating and maybe even buying sex toys and using them on yourself, and that's a slippery slope to going and looking for men to fuck you, I don't want to experience being penetrated, I'd kill myself and go right back into the reincarnation lottery JFL.

Also JFL at these kinds of threads, they are inherently gay as fuck

When I see those kinds of posts, I always think its some kind of homo psyop shit taking place, its like these guys would choose to become a woman.

Completely agree, we have to stamp out this faggotry and point it out wherever we see it

Exhibit A - https://incels.is/threads/is-it-wrong-of-me-to-wish-id-been-born-female.43238/

I just think its manifestation of closet faggotry, because i've had these kinds of hypothetical talks with males friends in person before, and ours always went like "damn I wish women had the male libido", its never "I wish I was a woman so I could get laid more easily", the fact that these guys minds always jump in that direction is telling enough to me. Its basically admitting that you hate being a man and would rather be a woman, because if you actually just hated the way the world worked, your hypothetical would be about the rules changing, not your sex changing.

And it is with this I sacrifice my Stacy body to save at least once incel in this world, I would remain a stout and faithful wife to whomever I may serve and I will do so with a dedication not present in any modern foid. Not because I'm selfless, not because I'm morally righteous, but because it's a duty I'm willing to undertake.

reincarnation is cope, oh yeah and also gay thread

reincarnation is cope, oh yeah and also gay thread
How about the doggo ?
no straight man (especially a black pilled one) would want to exist in a state where he gets fucked or would even want to get fucked
You don't know. It's a thought experiment. You become a "full" Stacey. JFL if you think Stacey feels bad about herself when she can fuck her Chads sexslaves.

Look at those deep blue hunter eyes and Chad bone structure, that Dog has probably gotten laid more times in a day than you have in your entire life, that dog doesn't have to work a day in his life and his life is still better than yours disregarding that fact.

That dog is the ultimate Chad, and we're better off not existing.

You don't know. It's a thought experiment. You become a "full" Stacey. JFL if you think Stacey feels bad about herself when she can fuck her Chads sexslaves.

I never said she feels bad, but the context is obviously that we remember that we were once men, so we would feel bad, so the only man who would go through with it even while being aware was a faggot to begin with.

If your hypothetical is that we are born as a woman and don't know that we were men, then your options don't make any sense and contradict the hypothetical, option h. doesn't make any sense at all because we would not remember being incels.

Also JFL if you don't think women feel ashamed of their existence, why do you think movements like "no fat shaming, no slut shaming, menstrual cycle is normal and not disgusting" movements are started, its so that women can create a culture where they don't feel as bad, they create all these various seminars for little girls to talk about their biology, especially menstrual cycle so that they can help them cope with the shame aspect of being a woman, and to basically rewrite culture in such a way where were all forced to pretend it isn't disgusting and shameful.

Women are ashamed of their existences, its the very reason why they go around trying to stamp out the shame aspect of being a woman within society, they want to silence every aspect of that, being a woman is a disgusting existence where everything you do is about being submissive, being weak, being the object that is acted upon, women cope by trying to socialize into being a sense of pride about these things, to normalize them, but at the end of the day, we can all see it for what it is, you just can't openly say so else face social ostracization.

I never said she feels bad, but the context is obviously that we remember that we were once men, so we would feel bad, so the only man who would go through with it even while being aware was a faggot to begin with.

If your hypothetical is that we are born as a woman and don't know that we were men, then your options don't make any sense and contradict the hypothetical, option h. doesn't make any sense at all because we would not remember being incels.

Also JFL if you don't think women feel ashamed of their existence, why do you think movements like "no fat shaming, no slut shaming, menstrual cycle is normal and not disgusting" movements are started, its so that women can create a culture where they don't feel as bad, they create all these various seminars for little girls to talk about their biology, especially menstrual cycle so that they can help them cope with the shame aspect of being a woman, and to basically rewrite culture in such a way where were all forced to pretend it isn't disgusting and shameful.

Women are ashamed of their existences, its the very reason why they go around trying to stamp out the shame aspect of being a woman within society, they want to silence every aspect of that, being a woman is a disgusting existence where everything you do is about being submissive, being weak, being the object that is acted upon, women cope by trying to socialize into being a sense of pride about these things, to normalize them, but at the end of the day, we can all see it for what it is, you just can't openly say so else face social ostracization.
I agree with you, but you're over thinking a really simple thought experiment.

You can remember your past life, or not, that makes no real difference. It's a bit harder to try to answer "as if" you could not remember, even if you can still try. Though in real life, you can easily forget who you used to be by the past if a big change happens in your life (for instance, if you win the lottery, if you "find love" (lol), etc).

In that case, you suddenly become a heterosexual female (even if all females have homosexual tendencies, thus allowing the lesbian choice), and can benefit from all advantages it gives you. As the heterosexual male you currently are, you can figure that a Stacey would rather make some choices over others, based on how she would be percieved, how she gets pleasure, etc, but you can also use your own current personnal motives, but in reverse.

Women feel "bad about themselves" in the sense you developed, I partly agree. But they don't feel bad when they can date dozen of Chads thanks to the current general state of degeneracy, while being conscious they aren't even comparable in terms of SMV. They feel like sexual conquerors. That was my point.

Last edited:
I would choose another Stacy

I would date them all. Hey, don't slut shame me!

Lol @ the people who want to be fucked by dogs. Brutal. Even incels are affected by the dogpill.

Would die a Stacy virgin just so I could make a NAWALT human character a reality in this server.

I'd become a lesbian of course.

Everyone here would obviously go for chad, but just doesn't like the thought of it so they will say dog of lesbian.

Thing is I would rather never exist then be reincarnated. I am happy I know what happens after death.