Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel you really thought you looked bad enough?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
do you think you look human and at least somewhat normal in selfies and mirror? if so, you need to take a picture with the rear/back camera and witneas the abomination that's in the picture like i just did

*warning : this might cause you to commit suicide if you're already feeling like shit*

honestly if youre low iq enough to cry over a warped perception of a pic then you dont deserve to be with a foid

honestly if youre low iq enough to cry over a warped perception of a pic then you dont deserve to be with a foid
tenor.gif

Elab on “warped perception“ GrAYboi

THERE'S NO HOPE

the back cam is the warped perception
its literally just your normal face. theres no reason your flipped face would look any better other than the fact that you are used to it, lmao
Even when i flip the picture i still look fat, recessed and weird

I lose 5 points easily by the back camera

I don’t make photos

Even when i flip the picture i still look fat, recessed and weird

I lose 5 points easily by the back camera
no the flipped camera just shows you that you are fat and disgusting looking lmao.
the 5 points shit is a cope lol you normally look like that. i thought you ment like you were schizoposting about how your facial structure radically changed when you flipped it but yea the flipped camera does a good deal with showing you whats truly wrong although you probably knew these things were holding you back anyway

no the flipped camera just shows you that you are fat and disgusting looking lmao.
the 5 points shit is a cope lol you normally look like that. i thought you ment like you were schizoposting about how your facial structure radically changed when you flipped it but yea the flipped camera does a good deal with showing you whats truly wrong although you probably knew these things were holding you back anyway
MIRROR = COPE, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE