Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You really have to be on unthinkable levels of copium to think average guys aren't getting laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Most highschool and college normies I see are dating their looksmatches.
After high-school they won't get their looksmatch without betabuxxing anymore.

After high-school they won't get their looksmatch without betabuxxing anymore.
There’s college too. Most college students are poor. And after that it doesn’t matter anyway so who cares

There’s college too. Most college students are poor. And after that it doesn’t matter anyway so who cares
In college an average guy has to be social circlemaxxed and nt maxxed to get free pussy from his looksmatch, most average looking men in college don't have that.

In college an average guy has to be social circlemaxxed and nt maxxed to get free pussy from his looksmatch, most average looking men in college don't have that.
Where do you live lol. It’s only incel-tier men that I see left out. Everyone else is in a social circle and they go out every weekend.

Where do you live lol. It’s only incel-tier men that I see left out. Everyone else is in a social circle and they go out every weekend.
Those are only the few average guys you see in public, most are at home playing video games and jacking off.

Those are only the few average guys you see in public, most are at home playing video games and jacking off.
They aren’t. I live in a small town. Only the lowest of incels don’t have a social life. I stalk all their social medias.

They aren’t. I live in a small town. Only the lowest of incels don’t have a social life. I stalk all their social medias.
In small towns it's easier for average guys to get laid, because foids are confined in that small area as well. In cities most those average guys would be incel.

They get used. Anyway, most men can’t rate other men. I am sure, they are at least high tier normies with good style and able to betabux, by providing for drinks and a car to drive her around while she is actually looking for Chad. They allways end up getting cheated on and i know some of these average „boyfriends“. I can tell you, they aren’t getting laid bc their girlfriend wants to wait until marriage „while she is secretly sucking Chad“. It’s not what you think.

I saw the same thing at parties, average guys making out and groping average foids and above.
They’re not just walking around, they’re holding hands too.
Why I never saw that

You can at least see them kissing and hugging each other. This is the true evidence of dating outside sex.

Friends hold hands. It is normal. W[UWSL]omen use men as emotional tampons so they hold their hands to feel safety and company. Sometimes women hold hands with their male friends to pretend that they have a bf so other creeps don't approach and bother them in public or to make subhumans who harassed them jealous.[/UWSL]
This I’ve seen this many times

insanely low iq analysis by OP

HERR DERRR shitting on blackpillers castigating them as coping bluepillars

whhhhhhhhile missing obvious ancillary elements that contribute to a relationship with a foid and thatthe "appearance of a relationship is a one sided image you are viewing from the outside WITH UTTERLY NO IDEA OF THE SHIT THE NORMAN GOES THROUGH TO SECURE AND MAINTAIN THE FACADE OF A RELATIONSHIP

one word obliterates your pathetic analysis

BETABUXXER YOU FUCKING MORON

How do you know what he is buying her showering her with materially "when you go on your walks", what sacrifices he makes, what behaviour and or domestic abuse physically or verbally does this "norman" put up with behind closed doors.

What analysis other than I saw fleetingly dat der becky is with derrrr norman, this invalidates black pill, is your pathetic brain doing to come to these shit conclusions, the post is utter crap.
This is the truth

these normies you observed are definitely social butterflies with large social circles and even if they aren't all that popular at least their self-esteem isn't rock bottom and they are 100% not shy/ they are confident. If someone is a normie with poor social skills it truly is over

these normies you observed are definitely social butterflies with large social circles and even if they aren't all that popular at least their self-esteem isn't rock bottom and they are 100% not shy/ they are confident. If someone is a normie with poor social skills it truly is over
Yup. That’s how it is. Even a socially stunted Chad (which yes, is rare) will have trouble.

They have irregular spells of sexual activity.

Have you ever been outside? Watch a girl's eyes and body language when she is around a Chad even if her boyfriend is in the room.

It may not seem that way sometimes probably cause the foid has been doing it so long she has hit a dead end in being able to better and doesn't want to risk sliding backwards.

No. Not without betabux or epic, open relationship level cuckery.
Spoken like a true basement-dweller. Don’t tell others to go outside. It’s hypocritical. “Le broke college wagies are betabuxxing” keep coping.
Also “open relationships” are a reddit meme.

I don't think anyone thinks the average man is an incel. Just that the average man struggles in some form, maybe even faces some dry spells.

If normies weren't getting laid then birth rates would be nil.

Also go to the mall and a university campus, it's easy to find normies with girlfriends in these places. I've met even poor normies who were in relationships in university, so not betabux.

Literally retarded if you don't accept the NTpill.

@Moeggels just give up dude, most here are braindead

it is over for me at 5'3 barefoot i can nevr get a pussy, i just make them dry alongside my acne past, it isa GIGAOVER. I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SOY with long ass full head of grease hair:feelsbadman:

If normies weren't getting laid then birth rates would be nil.

Also, go to the mall and a university campus, it's easy to find normies with girlfriends in these places. I've met even poor normies who were in relationships in university, so not betabux.

Literally retarded if you don't accept the NTpill.

@Moeggels just give up dude, most here are braindead
That used to be the case but as you can see birth rates are falling worldwide. The NTpill is not that significant give it up it only negatively affects MTN & HTN. For a normie to get a gf he fills in 2 exceptions either she fetishizes his height/bodyfat or he is simply the first guy she got with.