Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You really can't win as a subhuman

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Have literally been starving myself to lose weight and have a better face, and in return got nasolabial folds that aged me 20 years and i look even shittier.

At this point i'll just keep starving myself but eat enough to keep living since i truly don't give a fuck about myself anymore and today is the last day of my life i will look at the mirror.

Classic redpill move which doesn't work if your genetics aren't good enough

So many fat fucks lose weight and uncover a good face or just use their height to become chadlite and get women. These men then go around the internet telling everyone that just losing weight or hitting the difference will get you women/will change your life

If you never had any potential to begin with then it makes no difference tbh

Classic redpill move which doesn't work if your genetics aren't good enough

So many fat fucks lose weight and uncover a good face or just use their height to become chadlite and get women. These men then go around the internet telling everyone that just losing weight or hitting the difference will get you women/will change your life

If you never had any potential to begin with then it makes no difference tbh
Legit. High IQ.

Men need genetics to look decent. Can u imagine Danny devito getting buff? He'd still be seen as a loser jester.

If you never had any potential to begin with then it makes no difference
Well, i don't have potential, but i have every flaw a subhuman could ever possess.

Legit. High IQ.

Men need genetics to look decent. Can u imagine Danny devito getting buff? He'd still be seen as a loser jester.
Your hard work will actually be seen as BAD. Ugly af and trying to looksmaxx, moneymaxx, statusmaxx? Pfff compensating creep/narcissist/no life loser, must have a small dick hahah. Short af and trying the same thing? Napoleon complex, compensating etc

There's no winning move

Well, i don't have potential, but i have every flaw a subhuman could ever possess.
Over

Just pray to god you retard, that'll fix it!!! Or kill yourself so you can skip ahead to the end, oh right, that's sinful. God is such a fine entity huh..

Kek explode 2

Just pray to god you retard, that'll fix it!!! Or kill yourself so you can skip ahead to the end, oh right, that's sinful. God is such a fine entity huh..

View attachment 288347
Yeah man God doesn't exist because i have nasolabial folds and subhuman genes, but if i was a Chad, God would have surely existed then.

Neck yourself retard.

Yeah man God doesn't exist because i have nasolabial folds and subhuman genes, but if i was a Chad, God would have surely existed then.

Neck yourself retard.
LMAO no that's not the reason for his non-existance, 'he'/'it' might exist but only to laugh at your subhumanity and the resulting struggle against the rest of creation. What does Chad have to do with this? He is just a lottery winner at best.

You're breaking new ground for retardation here, and that is saying something considering the amount of NPC bluepill retards-in-disguise displaying themselves the last few days.

LMAO no that's not the reason for his non-existance, 'he'/'it' might exist but only to laugh at your subhumanity and the resulting struggle against the rest of creation. What does Chad have to do with this? He is just a lottery winner at best.
What do you need to prove honestly? Just believe what you want, you don't have to prove to me anything if you're that confident in your beliefs.

Well at least we both are sure that we're subhumans.

What do you need to prove honestly? Just believe what you want, you don't have to prove to me anything if you're that confident in your beliefs.
I don't want to prove anything in particular, I just want to purge bluepilled retards who are the polar opposite of the blackpill "embrace reality even if it hurts"-perspective that this forum and its inhabitants should be tackling. Coping with the its-just-a-test-I-can-never-understand-just-trust-in-the-wise-man-in-the-sky is cringe beyond actual soymen, every religious person should be executed, and fast. Get that shit out of the way, it has plagued the human mind long enough.

Well at least we both are sure that we're subhumans.
Perhaps, but unlike you I actually have some cognition left.

I don't want to prove anything in particular, I just want to purge bluepilled retards who are the polar opposite of the blackpill "embrace reality even if it hurts"-perspective that this forum and its inhabitants should be tackling. Coping with the its-just-a-test-I-can-never-understand-just-trust-in-the-wise-man-in-the-sky is cringe beyond actual soymen, every religious person should be executed, and fast. Get that shit out of the way, it has plagued the human mind long enough.

Perhaps, but unlike you I actually have some cognition left.
Ok