Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You really can be too ugly to date

Even landwhales who look like Jabba The Hutt will still attract desperate curries.

To summarize, chad won't commit to her and simply views her as an easy fuck

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It must be her poor personality and lack of personal hygiene

Women will always complain that they can only "attain" hook-ups from men. These same women will say that if men can't get attention from women, then we must have bad personalities. How about if you actually believe that personality plays this big of a role in attracting a partner, try taking a look in the mirror and realize, that if you had a better personality then these men would want more than hook-ups.

But they're not going to admit that they have poor personalities themselves. They'll blame men for having bad personalities though

If incels were women, they would already have help from the UN
But since we are men, it is our personality's fault and whenever we suffer some abuse, it is our fault and you need to deal with it

It's funny, I always see people say this, when an Incel reports some abuse they suffered during their life, such as bullying, the first thing they say is "I suffered too, you need to deal with it inkwell"

I wonder how a woman reporting exactly the same abuse would be treated.

People just don't agree with incels because they're men.

How pathetic. I hate foids, I think I genuinely felt my blood pressure increase when I read 'I can still get hookups'.

JFL. If she can get hookups she can get relationships. She's probably doing something that's making men not take her seriously.

Ironically, focusing on hookups is what makes women undateble.

The bitch must be a highly deformed landwhale to not get a mate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back