Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You realize how pathetic and pointless your life is when your computer is faulty

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

No. Then I have my bevy of consoles and handhelds, and my 5 tablets, and 2 phones that I either stole directly from people or via YOUR tax sheqalim.

When my computer fucks up it feels like my life is ending. Every cope I have (video games, internet) is on my computer. :feelsbadman:

If Chad's computer fucked up, he'd get blown by his GF and go outside. :feelsrope:

When my computer fucks up it feels like my life is ending. Every cope I have (video games, internet) is on my computer. :feelsbadman:

If Chad's computer fucked up, he'd get blown by his GF and go outside. :feelsrope:
YESSSSS.

No. Then I have my bevy of consoles and handhelds, and my 5 tablets, and 2 phones that I either stole directly from people or via YOUR tax sheqalim.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I browse this site with cellphone most of the time tbh.

No chad/chadlite I ever knew had a laptop/computer. They always had an incel for such things:lul::lul:

Rofl ye I remember a couple of years and my computer wouldn't start, I didn't even have a smart phone back then I seriously considered suicide. Right now I wouldn't care as much because I can still post through my phone and read on my reading pad.

My computer is what makes me whole
i literally spent 1k after my pc broke so i wouldn't have any problems in the future

My PSU died a few weeks ago. I had to wait a few days for the new one to arrive. I was miserable for those 2-3 days, especially because it died right after I'd added a new GPU.

im using a 6 year old laptop that the screen keeps flickering,
i dont even have money for an used one so i just hope this thing will last me as long as i need

I've got my phone if my laptop were to break down and I do have some other interests here and there

Withot my laptop I will be a real social outcast. With internet, at least, I make human contact with all you.

:feelsbadman:

just stick a fork in an electric socket bro

Which is why you learn how to fix your shit. A cope is worthless if it doesn't work jfl. I became the PC Technician

learned to build and fix computers so I can always fix whatevers wrong with my pc. I also have two laptops and another extra desktop and I had to fix my phone by putting in a new digitizer(touchpad) and charger port so I'll be good until technology advances.

all i do is rot so id rope without my compu

if my shit broke i'd have PC parts overnighted from amazon.com and a new one put together by noon