Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You reach the afterlife while being a virgin, what reward would you want?

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
I would personally like God to grant me a machine where he allows me to essentially pick a selection of 10 girls from start to finish. For each of them you get to choose her eyes, hair, boobs, ass, etc. Then God presents the most suitable girls for each one and they're all mine. These girl are all head over heels in love with me and we get to have sex everyday. :feelzez:

I'd love to live a fully self-sustainable life in the woods or near the lake herding sheep, goats and keeping some turkeys for meat.

I want to go to Valhalla. I'm nordic as fuck :dab:

Kick god in thew nuts.

I'd want all the gods to be dead for abandoning me.

Something like this

Attachments

• E34D4420-D8F4-451C-BB33-B314DB40FC03.jpeg
    E34D4420-D8F4-451C-BB33-B314DB40FC03.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
I would personally like God to grant me a machine where he allows me to essentially pick a selection of 10 girls from start to finish. For each of them you get to choose her eyes, hair, boobs, ass, etc. Then God presents the most suitable girls for each one and they're all mine. These girl are all head over heels in love with me and we get to have sex everyday. :feelzez:
1. Ironically you are probably Christian and the God of Islam gives all men this without them even asking, every man gets a harem of virgin angels for himself in heaven

2. JFL if you think the Christian God even allows sex in heaven, all you get is the privilege to worship him for all of eternity, be grateful :feelskek:. If you die a virgin you are going to be a virgin for all of eternity

1. Ironically you are probably Christian and the God of Islam gives all men this without them even asking, every man gets a harem of virgin angels for himself in heaven

2. JFL if you think the Christian God even allows sex in heaven, all you get is the privilege to worship him for all of eternity, be grateful :feelskek:. If you die a virgin you are going to be a virgin for all of eternity
They have the same God pretty much, except Christians believe in a blasphemous trinity.

Gimme prime loli stacy

72 loli virgins

This lol

The promise is eternal life

that's a good cope ngl

im suddenly kratos:feelsaww:

i would ask to build another world with no suffering and full of people that love each other , or ask him to let me live in nature with a good wife and have kids

Return to life with stand powers.
MI2n62