Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You probably may consider my book female worship. However, I want to share the synopsis with you anyway. To know what you guys think (cope for me)

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I have many drafts but for now I decided to focus on simple pop-literature for teenagers. My book is called “Not All Girls Will Become Princesses”. Genres are: coming-of-age story, slice of life, cringe comedy, urban fantasy. It takes a lot from typical anime tropes.

It is about 16 y.o. girl Sonya Myshkina (Sleepy Mouse). She lives in the middle of nowhere in the small gloomy city where all seasons of the year look like autumn. She is awkward loner who obsessed with losing weight because previously she was chubby and had no friends. Her interests limited to cartoons and fairy tale books. She secretly like to imagine herself as a fairy tale princess.

During the school year she meets a couple of supernatural characters. “School queen bee” vampire girl becomes her best friend (Christine). Her English teacher turns out to be a succubus (Mara). Her new pet cat turns out to be familiar and starts to teach her magic (she uses her smartphone as magical device). However, despite that, the story has an air of a mockumentary and revolve around a serious setting. Also, there is a love triangle between Sonya, Christine and the boy they both fell in love with - Roman (name Roman is homonym for "love affair" and "novel" in Russian).

The main plot line is that due to obtaining more and more power Sonya devolves from innocent shy victim into vile self-loathing bully. Closer to the end she understands that she had become not some magical Disney princess but rather evil sorceress like Maleficent or the Mouse Queen from The Nutcracker. She tries to fix herself and to not use magic anymore.

In the end Christine wins in love triangle and moves to another city with Roman to attend a college together. They are a beautiful couple that looks like prince and princess from fairy tale. Sonya is all alone again. It seems another autumn is coming.

I made the smartphone a catalyst to make it more relatable for new generation. I guess they are my audience. Just imagine poking a finger into real voodoo doll on your screen, spying on people through some version of YouTube/Google Maps, using social network app to hex people or using infernal version of Uber to move around the city (instead of witch’s broom). Or even transform smartphone into some kind of sword to fight enemies. It would be fun imagery. Sonya even gave her smartphone name Vorpal in honor of Vorpal blade (“Smartphone is like a sword for modern man. They say the best swords have names. Mine is called Vorpal”).

The main plot of the book revolves around Sonya and Christine. Roman is not so major character. He is son of a priest, and he is genuinely good, caring and naive person. Excessively nice and gentle. He is Prince Charming with no catch… and with no money.

Sonya and Christine are opposites attracted to each other. Sonya is INTJ and Christine is ESFP. Sonya is Virgo and Christine is Scorpio. The thing is they are secretly jealous of each other and enjoy each other’s difficulties. For example, Christine is cold-blooded by herself, and so she can’t have sex without dose of warm blood (even kiss with her feels weird, like kiss with a slimmer). So, Sonya secretly enjoy that despite 10/10 looks Christine has no actual love life just like herself. Christine on the contrary jealous of how unique Sonya is in terms of personality. Since Sonya is outcast, Christine enjoy that Sonya reveal her true colors only to her exclusively and have no friends besides her, that she depends on her.

It is like a conflict between idealism and materialism. The love triangle shows it as well. Christine fell in love with Roman because he is very suitable for her in practical sense. Sonya fell in love with Roman because she believes that he could become her Prince Charming. That she can push him to be some kind of ideal person from fairy tales.

Here is a list of all minor character for your consideration:

Vlad Kazhan. Father of Christine, regular human. He is a widower and has been taking care of his daughter alone almost since early childhood. Vlad is a doctor and used his position to make his daughter's life easier. (Kazhan means "bat" in Belarusian).

Mara Popovich. English teacher and 100+ years old succubus. She is not a good person but now actively trying to redeem herself. She is very classy and often acts like Mary Poppins. After shounen-style conflict Mara becomes a friend of Sonya. However, Christine hates Mara and goes absolutely insane after she learned that her father is going to marry Mara. Major plot point is that Christine will overcome her hatred and will act less selfish and jealous about people she loves. It will help her to grow as a person on the way to adulthood. In the same time Sonya adores Mara and wants to become more like her. (Mara means "dream" in Belarusian, however it is also a spirit "mara" from Slavic folklore that rides on people's chests while they sleep, bringing on bad dreams).

Svetlana and Sergey. Parents of Sonya. Strong overprotective mother and weak indifferent father. Sergey is the reason why Sonya doesn't like men in general at the beginning of the story. Svetlana is also a doctor. She is very worried that her daughter antisocial and eat less and less to look slimmer (Their names associated with white and gray colors of mice).

Lurk. Black cat and familiar of Sonya. He is inspired by Talking Mongoose Gef. He is a voice of reason but lacks human morality. His name is reference to "lurk more".

Clara Carnavalova. She is a Russian teacher and form-master of Christine and Sonya. Clara is very pushy and strict towards Sonya because she sees potential in the girl and want her to be less lazy and dreamy. However, Sonya perceives this as bullying. She behaves kind of like Dr. Perry Cox form Scrubs sitcom (Her full name "Carnavalova Clara Carlovna" is a reference too popular Russian tongue twister. Only Sonya never mistakes while pronouncing her name).

Catherine and Rose. Classmates of Sonya and "friends" of Christine. Beautiful and poplar girls. Sonya calls them gyaru. Catherine often dyes her hair in different colors, and she is secretly a camgirl. Catherine hates Sonya because Sonya gave her nickname Malvina back in childhood (Malvina is a name of blue haired doll form Russian adaptation of Pinocchio). Now even her parents call her that.

Rose is virtue signaling feminist. She doesn't understand how Sonya simultaneously don't like feminism and men (cucks). She doesn't like Sonya because Sonya always win her in poetry contests.

Valentine Chaadayev. The most popular boy in class. Catherine and Rose are in love triangle with him. He openly bones both.

Nameless classmate. Shy guy who loves Sonya and often try to have a small talk with her, but Sonya doesn't bother to give him a chance. However, he did not pay attention to her when she was fat in the past (he is nameless to show how Sonya is indifferent to him).

Vorpal. Sonya's smartphone. It will get his own voice after transforming into magical device. However, it is not clear if smartphone became animated or it is just some nameless demon servant that took name of the device for himself.

Saharansk The city in which the action takes place. Sort of character by itself. Sonya will face spirit of Saharansk in the end to fight her doppelganger in his realm (as a metaphor for fighting herself obviously). The Spirit looks like giant face consisting of windows, houses, parks etc. (Saharansk means Sugar burgh).

where is Vladislav the Truecel?

Why do your characters have slavic names?

I see. Are you gonna make e-book for your stories?
Yeah, I am looking forward to this. When it's done. Maybe one of my friends even help with publishing some physical copies.

Yeah, I am looking forward to this. When it's done. Maybe one of my friends even help with publishing some physical copies.
Very interesting and wonderful cope you have. All the best for it :feelsautistic::feelsokman:

This sounds great, unfortunately i wont be able to read in russian

You just published cringe.

This sounds great, unfortunately i wont be able to read in russian
Maybe I will translate it into English some day. However, there are a lot of cultural nuances about how characters talk and behave, so it may be not easy to grasp.