Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious YOU (prime + FP) vs ur DAD (prime + FP) who would win?

who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
My dad was in war, while I live in a sissy country filled with trannies and estrogen filled "men". I'd stand no chance.

my dad easily wins

Show me your friends and I know you. And I do not want a sissy influencing me or my next Gen.
i dont have friends and i dont like fags but niggers are worse trust me i live in "the hood"

i dont have friends and i dont like fags but niggers are worse trust me i live in "the hood"
Not the ones in Germany tho. That's just America with gangs and shieet.

depends at which age. i am probably faster than him since i could go by nigs on bball court. he had more mass.

depends at which age. i am probably faster than him since i could blow by nigs on bball court. he had more mass.
FP = full power and prime so any age thats his PRIME

probably him barely. since more muscle

@lazy_gamer_423 @Adolf Kitler @Repulsive123 @Incline

@lazy_gamer_423 @Adolf Kitler @Repulsive123 @Incline
my stepdad would beat my ass im out of shape and hes build like a mountain

My dad was in war, while I live in a sissy country filled with trannies and estrogen filled "men". I'd stand no chance.
My dad was a soldier too briefly but he got his brother who was a cop to bail him out

my dad was smaller than me and never got in a fight his whole life, meanwhile ive boxed for about three years, had countless rounds of sparring, and something like 60 street fights. i would KO him in a matter of seconds

My dad's a gigamanlet and never exercised in his life.
I'm average male height and gymmaxxed, he stands no chance.