Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You prefer to be perfect face 170cm or dogface 192cm (picture) (poll)

Which one would you rather be?

• The first (pretty boy 170cm)

Votes: 44 80.0%
  • The second (dogface 192cm)

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
sean-opry-m9.jpg
1a0be65103a67a0e3f2d276d30e54908.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
axblszs4zti21.jpg

Obviously Sean

170 cm with a giga chad face is acceptable. Should have put 160- 165 cm now thats a better poll

170 cm with a giga chad face is acceptable. Should have put 160- 165 cm now thats a better poll
This at 5'6 you can slay with a good face.

Yeah 170cm. Only 4 cm shorter than my current height so give that Chad face :feelsautistic:

You are a fucking retard if you pick height over face

retards will say height > face
There is just so much difference in face here, if Sean was 1.62 cms than yea, id go for Eggy.

Face > height , If Chad Tier or higher

Height > Face

Imagine choosing to be an emasculated manlet for the rest of your life just to get ''more'' pussy when an ogre tallfag still gets pussy anyway. Height is life.

Height > Face

Imagine choosing to be an emasculated manlet for the rest of your life just to get ''more'' pussy when an ogre tallfag still gets pussy anyway. Height is life.
A manlet with a good face is still a manlet, he isn't gonna get pussy unless he's in middle school or becomes a betabuxx, these guys are on the same level of bluepill as r/short

A manlet with a good face is still a manlet, he isn't gonna get pussy unless he's in middle school or becomes a betabuxx, these guys are on the same level of bluepill as r/short
it is the face that creates the sexual attraction

Height > Face

Based

Height > Face

it is the face that creates the sexual attraction

I believe that height>face. You really have to look subhuman in order to be incel solely by your face. Something that doesn´t happen with height. Average normie(facewise) with average height or above will be a regular sexhaver in his teenhood and early 20s. A short normie(facewise) won´t. A tallfag normie(facewise) will always be a regular sex haver in his teenhood and early 20s unless is shy, autist or retarted. Something patched with game.

I Chose the first option because it could really make you exotic. I doubt that 15% of men have such face something that happens with that height(except in Netherlands). Let alone a higher percent if we only count zoomers. Also, increasing SMV is easier since you just have to war sneackers of 4 cm and lift layers of 6 cm to reach 1.80 cm.

The pancake guy in other hand has to lose weight, having a hair transplant and gymmax(in order to increase frame or at least give that ilusion). Otherwise he will only have a chance to fuck regularly in his early 20s and teenhood. Then work as a betabuxxer.

Also he looks old due to balding. I know some gringos in my family with such height betabuxxing milkmired foids :feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Last edited:
Depends on the pick. In this case you have to be an idiot to pick Eggman over chad. Yeah, being 6'5" and unattractive can still get you laid, because height means a lot, but being unbelievably good looking and short will also land you women and probably higher quality ones than the former option.

170cm with a male model face is more than enough. JFL at the copers picking the second option, they probably think they are 7/10.

you'd have to make the second option taller for me to consider.

170cm with a male model face is more than enough. JFL at the copers picking the second option, they probably think they are 7/10.
170cm is never enough regardless of face, go back to reddit

you get out of your house ????? Have you ever seen a couple where the guy is a manlet?

Short handsome guy. Tall ugly guy will only get landwhales. I know tall ugly guys IRL and that's exactly what happens.

Retard who thinks he is 7/10 detected

I have a 164 friend who fucked since forever

It's funny you say that, I actually am 6.5-7/10 facially but my height ruins it

Tales from the mental asylum
Not only a 4/10 coper faggot, but also delusional. I've seen in practice things that you fuckers only theorize about on your basements.

Not only a 4/10 coper faggot, but also delusional. I've seen in practice things that you fuckers only theorize about on your basements.
You've never seen my face lmao

Im usually always for height, but in this case face difference is enormous, eggy looks like old ugly woman.

Retarded poll

top 0.01% face + bottom 20% height

top 1% height + bottom 0.01% face

The upsides and downsides are unbalanced. You'd have to make O'prycel bottom 1% height for this to be even a semi-fair comparison.

Face is the obvious choice

I would be fucked if I lived in Europe because of the height, but then it's easy to move to Brazil and slay here with that face

Face is the obvious choice

I would be fucked if I lived in Europe because of the height, but then it's easy to move to Brazil and slay here with that face
Life would also be easier with that face than the height. You can work as a TV presentator, earning well by reading lines. While with the height you must work in management or politics. But with management things would be more or less the same with the face. Politics would be a good option though.

I don't have to. 7's are not incel, you are coping.
There is no face for your height, even if I had a 10/10 face I would still be incel at this height. Accept that or stay bluepilled, you sound like an inceltears user saying "height doesn't matter"

I choose the bottom, I get to be white and tall. a small man is not a real man

There is no face for your height, even if I had a 10/10 face I would still be incel at this height. Accept that or stay bluepilled, you sound like an inceltears user saying "height doesn't matter"
you have never seen a manlet in couple? Retard get out of your house

I never said height doesn't matter, dipshit. I said 170cm is far from being enough to make anyone incel. You are ugly, you just won't accept it. You think your height is the issue but height only makes a real difference at the extremes, and 170cm is more than enough. JFL at you thinking you are a 7/10 (aka above average and therefore good looking) but still a permavirgin, that doesn't exist. Just straight up say you are good looking so I can get you a temporary ban for bragging. :feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul:

I never said height doesn't matter, dipshit. I said 170cm is far from being enough to make anyone incel. You are ugly, you just won't accept it. You think your height is the issue but height only makes a real difference at the extremes, and 170cm is more than enough. JFL at you thinking you are a 7/10 (aka above average and therefore good looking) but still a permavirgin, that doesn't exist. Just straight up say you are good looking so I can get you a temporary ban for bragging. :feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul:
I've received interest from foids online after showing them my face on omegle and dating apps but they disappear when I tell them my height. Face means nothing without an average height or a tall height, drill that into your head you bluepilled retard.

I've received interest from foids online after showing them my face on omegle and dating apps but they disappear when I tell them my height. Face means nothing without an average height or a tall height, drill that into your head you bluepilled retard.
Considering you are not larping then being called good looking by women makes you not incel by definition, unless you are dwarf height, and 170cm is not enough.