Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You people didn't understand the hype around the Joker movie.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joker was actually predictive programming, I hope you are aware of that. The point of that movie as well as the "warnings" before it was released was to implant the concept of a loner becoming angry at society and lashing out into the minds of normies, so when incels are labeled as terrorists, people will agree with it.

inb4tinfoilhatmeme

Yeah but tbh the movie made the guy seem like a victim of society, not an entitled asshole like people like to claim we are

Joker was actually predictive programming, I hope you are aware of that. The point of that movie as well as the "warnings" before it was released was to implant the concept of a loner becoming angry at society and lashing out into the minds of normies, so when incels are labeled as terrorists, people will agree with it.

inb4tinfoilhatmeme
8a8

It's true though, they're always pulling this shit.

Normies didn't understood the movie. For me it was the Triumpf of the Will for Incels

Joker is just another normie movie. If you watch it you are a braindead cuck

Yeah but tbh the movie made the guy seem like a victim of society, not an entitled asshole like people like to claim we are
true, but the point was to demonstrate the concept of a loner turning angry and implant that idea into normies minds. it works at a subconcious level
Joker is just another normie movie. If you watch it you are a braindead cuck
Normies didn't understood the movie. For me it was the Triumpf of the Will for Incels
i didn't watch it tbh. it doesn't matter though because the point is that normies who did watch it now have the idea that loners will lash out

Jfl there will never be a beta uprising

joker is a masterpiece ngl

funny how normies and foids felt empathetic towards him despite acting exactly like the shitty people in the movie toward us

Stupid movie with a retarded and unfiting back story for an iconic super villain.

If anything the movie predicted all the riots and shit happening rn, maybe the director was subliminally calling BLM protesters clowns
Apes and clowns. Fuck them all.
'Some nigger I don't even know got killed'
'Well better burn all the furniture and shoot off fireworks'

Normies gravitated to that gay movie. I fell asleep drunk in the theater.

It was a movie for us and the normies ruined it. Now they take selfies on the Joker stairs in Queens and pretend they're oppressed.

Visitors-dance-on-Joker-stairs-in-the-Bronx-October-2019-AP-Photo-by-Bebeto-Matthews-1024x631.jpg

Another silly clown movie that features inceldom as the motive

Jfl there will never be a beta uprising
There will be but most people don't know what "Beta" actually means and most people who talk about the Beta Uprising confuse it for an Incel Rebellion. The Beta Uprising will be incels, failed normies, black rioters, the poor, the sick, the weak... THE GOY.

Didn't watch it tbhngl

The movie was overhyped and overrated tbh

yeah the audience is clearly meant to sympathize with Arthur. he is literally a victim of emotional abuse, poverty, mental illness, bullying and physical assault

yeah the audience is clearly meant to sympathize with Arthur. he is literally a victim of emotional abuse, poverty, mental illness, bullying and physical assault
Also add loneliness. His psychiatrist didn't really listen what he had to say, he didn't have a gf and lacked a father figure (he tried hard to get some affection from Wayne). Had he had anyone to talk to, things would have gone down very differently

I had to watch this movie three times to really understand it! I have to say I love the camera work.

There will be but most people don't know what "Beta" actually means and most people who talk about the Beta Uprising confuse it for an Incel Rebellion. The Beta Uprising will be incels, failed normies, black rioters, the poor, the sick, the weak... THE GOY.
It should be called the sub 6 uprising

It was a movie for us and the normies ruined it. Now they take selfies on the Joker stairs in Queens and pretend they're oppressed.

Visitors-dance-on-Joker-stairs-in-the-Bronx-October-2019-AP-Photo-by-Bebeto-Matthews-1024x631.jpg
Disgusting whores desecrating this incel holy place, they would probably pose like that for their insta on their fathers graves as well :feelsree::woke:

based thread also why do you change pfp so often

That movie sucked , don't get it why people liked it

overdimensioned and as Incel I am no less a chad as Joaquin Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back