Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You opinion on the term “woke”

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I personally use the term “woke” as an insult because being “woke” is all about radical identity politics, race-baiting, extreme forms of political correctness, internet call-out culture, censorship, virtue signalling and as part of a general culture war.

You know the unstable left wingers would try to reverse it back at you with the “being woke means being alert to injustices in society” then they would likely result into calling you any of their magic buzzwords in an attempt to shame you or get you cancelled.

I don't know tbh. I barely see or hear the word anywhere.

One of the more annoying-sounding buzzwords.

When that word is pulled out, I know a shitstorm will ensue

Its retarded and is used by normies who think they are smart but aren't, for example if you are a famous person and you say some obvious shit like "this world is controlled by the elite and higher-ups" the normies will call you woke.

Its retarded and is used by normies who think they are smart but aren't, for example if you are a famous person and you say some obvious shit like "this world is controlled by the elite and higher-ups" the normies will call you woke.
this it was meant for controlled opposition in a way that does not require any effort on the elite's part

this it was meant for controlled opposition in a way that does not require any effort on the elite's part
Yeah.. the Sheepdogs of the herd love their buzzwords. It's catchy and it controls.. words of power to keep the plebs satiated with living in their own squalor and filth.

01624F36 F8F8 4685 9C28 42A2147E1901

WOCE
WOUE
WOCE
WOKE

I take it to mean someone who knows the agenda of Governments and MSM. I see some right wingers try to make it a synonym for SJW which it's not. If you're blackpilled then you're pretty woke.

Aware of things not many know about.

Get woke go broke

Just another manipulative Orwellian buzzword that is attempting to pose as a cool sounding stand in term for what the person actually is ie a communist shithead.

I use it all the time. to me it means enlightened

I'm right of center and I prefer WOKE to BASED because everyone who says BASED on Twitter is retarded.