Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You only have to retaliate once

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
The belittling "jokes" and stupid shit normies say to try and make you feel like shit can ONLY be stopped by retaliation. Literally nothing else will solve this issue. The next time someone starts making fun of you in class or some social setting talk shit to them as if you could beat the shit out of them if you needed to. Be rude or threatening if you have to. Most of these assholes think that you being ugly means you're physically weak as well, while that's generally not all wrong, it doesn't have to be (if you're a gymcel or in my case, a tallfag with martial arts skills).

They most likely won't fuck with you again, and simply just ignore you.

Last edited:
no need to do that when you have a ar 15 in minecraft

T They're all very brave when they physically bully you. But no one is when you come at them with an assault rifle.

Normies say: what a coward, he uses a gun to do what he couldn't do as a man, I say: mog or get mogged. And lifemogging is the epítome of mogging.

Useless mobs aren't worth killing in minecraft
They absolutely need 12 gauge shots in their abdomen and 5,56 on their skull, mobs are harmful and they need punishment

They're all very brave when they physically bully you. But no one is when you come at them with an assault rifle.
exactly, luckily in 2 years my gun mod in minecraft will be installed:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

you know what I tried to do when I was bullied at school? I... blamed myself and started to try hard to become "normal" and "adequate". Of course it's failed because it was in bullies interests to provoke me. But I was really brainwashed by this idea smh and rarely tried to push back. The fact that one of bullies practiced boxing didn't exactly motivate me to push back either. Yeah bruh, I just needed to be normal and they'll totally fuck off. This was the genesis of my downfall

exactly, luckily in 2 years my gun mod in minecraft will be installed:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
In sha Allah, in videogame. Always positive K/D.

Carl Weathers Friendship GIF

you know what I tried to do when I was bullied at school? I... blamed myself and started to try hard to become "normal" and "adequate". Of course it's failed because it was in bullies interests to provoke me. But I was really brainwashed by this idea smh and rarely tried to push back. The fact that one of bullies practiced boxing didn't exactly motivate me to push back either. Yeah bruh, I just needed to be normal and they'll totally fuck off. This was the genesis of my downfall
:fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

Low IQ thread, many users here are manlets and framecels or simply lack physical strength, they get their ass beaten if they would try that. You sound like my dumbass father

T They're all very brave when they physically bully you. But no one is when you come at them with an assault rifle.

Normies say: what a coward, he uses a gun to do what he couldn't do as a man, I say: mog or get mogged. And lifemogging is the epítome of mogging.
Precisely This.

Or a knife attack:

Trust me man. Trying to be normal doesn't work for us. Direct retaliation has the highest chance of stopping that shit. Back in middle school I retaliated because I knew some martial arts. I wanna get back in and try boxing now. Combat really makes you feel better about yourself. Unfortunately I haven't done any of that for the last 3 years

Low IQ thread, many users here are manlets and framecels or simply lack physical strength, they get their ass beaten if they would try that. You sound like my dumbass father
If you don't do that you'll hate yourself even more. You'll want to rope even harder.

Trust me man. Trying to be normal doesn't work for us. Direct retaliation has the highest chance of stopping that shit. Back in middle school I retaliated because I knew some martial arts. I wanna get back in and try boxing now. Combat really makes you feel better about yourself. Unfortunately I haven't done any of that for the last 3 years
I was such a coward back then. I shoulda push back, get my ass and teeth kicked (it's all grows back at this age anyway) but at least it would be an attempt worth looking back to and thinking "at least I tried"

Last edited:
I was such a coward back then. I shoulda push back, get my ass and teeth kicked (it's all grows back at this age anyway) but at least it was attempt worth looking back to and thinking "at least I tried"
Back in junior high I once reported 3 dudes frantically fapping with their dicks out in class and having the rest of us watch that shit. One of them told me he would stab me if he saw me in the neighborhood. Nothing happened of course, but I was actually afraid.

Back in junior high I once reported 3 dudes frantically fapping with their dicks out in class and having the rest of us watch that shit. One of them told me he would stab me if he saw me in the neighborhood. Nothing happened of course, but I was actually afraid.
that's gay as fuck.

There was one particularly aggressive bully, really low iq subhuman that enjoyed torturing people, nothing except grave can fix those type. I had to endure him for whole year (thank god this faggot left eventually) and he occasionally waited for me after school. It was scary because I never knew how far he was going to follow me. Not to my house thankfully.

There was one particularly aggressive bully, really low iq subhuman that enjoyed torturing people, nothing except grave can fix those type. I had to endure him for whole year (thank god this faggot left eventually) and he occasionally waited for me after school. It was scary because I never knew how far he was going to follow me. Not to my house thankfully.
That's hell man. The one thing I'm really grateful for is that my father made me learn taekwondo when I was just 7. That gives you confidence and some balls to stand up to bullies. Of course it didn't mean I could necessarily beat them if I had to. But people are way less likely to fuck with you if they know you won't just take it like a good little boy.

also, one of my relatives used to have similiar experience with bullying. However one retaliation didn't help for him. He claimed he had to fight and be aggressive almost all the time. Bullies just accepted it as fun challenge

no need to do that when you have a ar 15 in minecraft

some places ban guns or knives

but they should also know some incels are great drivers (double digit kdr)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v4p8DoXhLgA

talk shit to them as if you could beat the shit out of them if you needed to. Be rude or threatening if you have to.
I'm 5'3 being a gymcel didn't even save me

Normies think they can rape your mind and souls with their bullying rituals and degrade your reputation and soul for entertainment and never have to pay the repercussions. No glowy shit but if I ever rope I'm graping a foid before I do it.

No need to shoot up the schools, boyos

Just beat up a few bullies and they'll leave you alone

The belittling "jokes" and stupid shit normies say to try and make you feel like shit can ONLY be stopped by retaliation. Literally nothing else will solve this issue. The next time someone starts making fun of you in class or some social setting talk shit to them as if you could beat the shit out of them if you needed to. Be rude or threatening if you have to. Most of these assholes think that you being ugly means you're physically weak as well, while that's generally not all wrong, it doesn't have to be (if you're a gymcel or in my case, a tallfag with martial arts skills).

You cant just beat someone when your a framecel

This world really isnt made for framecels
Unless you have a good face being a framelet is genuinely hell

also, one of my relatives used to have similiar experience with bullying. However one retaliation didn't help for him. He claimed he had to fight and be aggressive almost all the time. Bullies just accepted it as fun challenge
If your being picked on its because they know your an easy target
They are careful who they choose they chose you because they know even if you fight back it wont matter

If you don't do that you'll hate yourself even more. You'll want to rope even harder.
You’ll hate yourself even more when you retaliate and get your ass beaten

Not only will you have to deal with the experience of getting beat but now you will know for sure that retaliating is not an option and its over for you
Your bullies will also know for sure that you cant do anything and will probably double down on you and do even worse shit

I can really tell you never had to deal with any shit like this

Wtf

If your being picked on its because they know your an easy target
They are careful who they choose they chose you because they know even if you fight back it wont matter
You are being bullied because you are small and will lose a fight. If you fight back you will be beaten so severely that you will end up with permanent brain damage. The video will be uploaded to social media and you will get bullied even more for losing.

The only option is to tell the teacher or your parents. I know that's cringe but it's all you can do. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET YOUR ASS BEATEN IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS!

Low IQ thread. There's legal discreet ways to conquer your enemies.

The only option is to tell the teacher or your parents. I know that's cringe but it's all you can do. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET YOUR ASS BEATEN IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS!
Nothing will happen
Teachers dont give af they know it is just apart of natural selection
They probably prefer the bullys too I remember seeing that alot of teachers liked The kids who were bullies when I was in school

You are being bullied because you are small and will lose a fight. If you fight back you will be beaten so severely that you will end up with permanent brain damage. The video will be uploaded to social media and you will get bullied even more for losing.

Doesnt do much either. Parents and teacher didnt care that i got bullied in middle school. Only in college the teachers did something

dbdr tried standing up to a guy who bullied him. You know what happened to dbdr after he did that ? The bully beat the shit out of him and kept saying "you're my bitch now"

ok and now you've given them a' reason' to hate you and now everyone in earshot is in on the bullying

Talking doesnt work. You need to get into fights.

Just pretend to have a mental breakdown. Start talking incoherently, yelling and screaming. It'll freak everyone out to the point of avoiding you, and will achieve your goal without having to enter a physical altercation. It's great, I have done it 2-3 times myself.