Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You only have 20-40 years left to live

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I predict that in the next 20-40 years AI will for the first time in history make the common man useless to the elite. I also predict that the elites will not bother keeping us around once this becomes the case. Already there are predictions that 1/4 to half of jobs will be possible to automate by 2025. Depending on where you live and how powerful the elites are the proles will be useless within 20-40 years.

Most of the braindead normies don't know what is about to happen to them (do they ever?), but it's very possible that we are currently living in the end of history (for the common man, that is). An extremely historic period marked by the final era in which the common man and normies are required to exist. It's even possible that some of you might live long enough to actually see the elite murder you once they decide to execute their final solution to the prole problem. And even if it doesn't, you will still probably end up living in a crapsack world with everybody but the 1% is extremely rich and you have nothing to live for.

Just a yet another reason to rope soon.

I thought I'd have to live for another 75+ years. This is good news!!!!!! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

20-40? 5 at most for me bro.

Mortalitypill

This question is invalid most of us have a short lifespan ahead, you're basically asking us how we'd react in the afterlife , after all the chads and stacies get terrorized by AI's in that case i'd wish i hadn't roped.

id be down. fuck it. the robots will end up killing the rich too later on. why do robots that are smarter, faster, stronger, and better looking than humans need sum rich meatbags telling them what to do? if they're fully sentient they'll exterminate everyone and just build themselves and each other.

Hopefully medicine will advance and make us live longer and look younger.

I predict that in the next 20-40 years AI will for the first time in history make the common man useless to the elite. I also predict that the elites will not bother keeping us around once this becomes the case. Already there are predictions that 1/4 to half of jobs will be possible to automate by 2025. Depending on where you live and how powerful the elites are the proles will be useless within 20-40 years.

Most of the braindead normies don't know what is about to happen to them (do they ever?), but it's very possible that we are currently living in the end of history (for the common man, that is). An extremely historic period marked by the final era in which the common man and normies are required to exist. It's even possible that some of you might live long enough to actually see the elite murder you once they decide to execute their final solution to the prole problem. And even if it doesn't, you will still probably end up living in a crapsack world with everybody but the 1% is extremely rich and you have nothing to live for.

Listen @Fontaine

Who would carry out the mass extinction of humanity?

Those soldiers would all have families and be among the same people they'd slaughter.

Thinks this through. Will the elites have termiantors go around vaporizing everyone? Even the people who would be aware of it wouldn't let it happen.

This is just some FUD.

Things will just carry on as they always have, feudalism with a massive slave/peasant class.

Happy12

If you keep up that posting rate, it will be buddy boyo tbh tbhtbhthb ngl srs
Not sure if posting here is good or bad for my health tbh. It gives me a place to vent my emotions but I get carried away..:feelstastyman:

Hopefully medicine will advance and make us live longer and look younger.

Just lol if you think the elites will care enough about us to invest medicine into us.

Someone's been playing too much modern warfare campaign

Watch movie elysium. Shows future pretty accurate

Whats prol plan op

I agree with u. Future looks bad for the normies

Great news actually. I will die in 20-40 years anyway and if all of mankind gets whiped out afterwards that would be quite cool. Hopefully I will still be alive to laugh at everyone's misery.

All those fucking retarded nerds and cucks working on robotics and AI need to quit their fucking field immediately. Seriously, this is the only instance where I am glad that foids treat such nerdy beta guys with disdain, because those retarded cucks are going to make sure men will lose all our power when robots become the arm of this feminist society.

We have one incel ai in this forum. Guess who it is.

Just lol if you think the elites will care enough about us to invest medicine into us.
If they want to keep themselves alive they'll have to do it.

All those fucking retarded nerds and cucks working on robotics and AI need to quit their fucking field immediately. Seriously, this is the only instance where I am glad that foids treat such nerdy beta guys with disdain, because those retarded cucks are going to make sure men will lose all our power when robots become the arm of this feminist society.

This.

I actually made a thread about this a long time ago on the r/redpill before it got banned and before I became blackpilled (at that time I was merely redpilled), where I asked the redpillers how the predictions of feminism collapsing after a while because men aren't working anymore could hold true if men just get replaced by robots anyway. Of course I got almost no replies and the few I got were just childish personal attacks. Once robots make men useless "being a man" won't offer you any advantages in the dating market making red pill ideas useless.

Not that it matters anyway, because see OP.

Over for non STEM retards :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope it's less than 20 ngl.

This.

I actually made a thread about this a long time ago on the r/redpill before it got banned and before I became blackpilled (at that time I was merely redpilled), where I asked the redpillers how the predictions of feminism collapsing after a while because men aren't working anymore could hold true if men just get replaced by robots anyway. Of course I got almost no replies and the few I got were just childish personal attacks. Once robots make men useless "being a man" won't offer you any advantages in the dating market making red pill ideas useless.

Not that it matters anyway, because see OP.

My one cope is that the current system will inevitably collapse because of low fertility and mass immigration, allowing for patriarchy to rise again in its absence. But if robotics take off, then the West could exist indefinitely, and even move to genocide sub-8 men without any repercussions, since male human soldiers and laborers would be useless, and a robot will never tire, nor need food/water and can be replaced very quickly,.

Alternatively, all the foids and rich Chads could simply move into elite gated neighborhoods while an army of robots makes sure that the remaining 80% of men just die off peacefully without a hiccup. All are nightmare scenarios.

I hope there is a nuclear war that wipes out the West before this can happen. Again, I stress everyone here opt out of the system as much as you can, pay as few taxes as possible, and leech as much welfare as is available, in order to harm society and slow down technological progress.

Last edited:
this post has no iq points

At 56, that's pretty optimistic.