Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You notice a coworker/classmate being virgin shamed, would you step in?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you stick up for him? What would you say? I would tell them to "shutup unless they want to be picking their teeth up off the ground"

source.gif

I like to mind my own business in most instances

depends on his status. if he is incel type and isnt friends with them i wouldnt step in because im too high inhib but id try to befriend him afterwards. if its a failed normie accepting it like a cuck then id leave him to suffer.

No. I only care about myself.

No bro. Too high inhib and I'd just come off as an autist :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes, but depends on the situation. I usually don’t want to be caught up in shit

I stick my neck out for nobody.

Damn straight i'd step in.

If it benefits me

I am the cowroker being virgin shamed but they do it behind my back

How did they find out you were a virgin?
They don't really know, but it's the best guess judging by my face, they don't even want to confirm to make fun of me, they see someone that look ugly than he is a virgin, that's how they think

No this world is kill or be killed.
He needs to stop being a pussy or he gets what's coming to him.

Probably. Unless the guy was an absolute asshole to me then I’d just mind my own business.

I would if no cops or my supervisor wasn't around, give them the dirrell treatment

VKdyg1KsB7jR3rr_g9Fs2NWXmFKij0h3uze0O3Ugneo.gif
Lmao, imagine being a Boxing trainer and landing a cheapshot on a guy but still not knocking him out.

I would talk to him afterwards and if he agrees with the Blackpill ill bring him to this site.

Would you stick up for him? What would you say? I would tell them to "shutup unless they want to be picking their teeth up off the ground"

source.gif
Thats fucking humiliating being defended , unless it's some friend or relative(because ya know brotherhood), but if a random comes to help me i feel utterly disgusting because they think i'm inferior to them and need their fucking help so no i wouldn't defend the guy out of respect for him and his dignity,but i'd try to talk with them afterwards and start seeing our next course of action.

you know what to do
Cocked Gun

I'm old and if I see a coworker being harassed at all I step in and then rat those fuckers out. Work is no place for harrassment it's THE FUCKING LAW!

Classmate? I'm too old for school but I'll pretend like this was said to me back when I was a kid. HELL NO would I step in. Back in MS/HS/College I was a fucking nerd loser who was trying not to be caught up in shit or be made fun of. Chances are if I step in then I'm just going to get made fun of as well. Even worse since the kid being "bullied" is probably better looking than me and is probably just a Chadlite while I'm a full blown trucel. I'd probably get made fun of then phsyically assaulted with how goblin I look. Look like the fucking hunchback from notre dame in this bitch.

I can't because I would also be revealed as a virgin.

that's a double-edged sword. you could a) be seen as a hero or b) lose your job or faced with metoo nonsense.
the latter is more likely to happen. its assessing risks.

I never did that because I always lied about not being a virgin in highschool

I would turn it back on them esp if they had any sjw streak. Say something like "virgin shaming isn't sex positive" and show them its inconsistent with their other beliefs (poor people deserve welfare, refugees deserve refuge, bullied virgins apparently deserve... more bullying and shaming?)