Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You never were a truecel when you hate foids more than men

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
I could tell you thousands of storys that men always bully me. For example a much younger chadlite in my class told me that I had a black tooth. First he talked normal to me but than he started shouting it through the whole class so everyone could here it until the female teacher stopped him. H wanted to make others to laugh about me and his friend come to me and wanted that I open my mouth for him. I told him to fuck off. Girls would never do something like this, its always men that love to laugh about other. when you never experienced something like this than you had always a good place in the social hierarchy and other men respect you and are scared that you will do something to them.
in my opinion are females the lesser evil than men.

Last edited:
I was littrally bullied by 50% of the classmates

I was littrally bullied by 50% of the classmates
And it was always men right? I never saw a female have such aggressive behaviour. females ignored me but never did something really evil to me.

Foids have developed other strategies, that is, using men to kill each other for their own benefit.

It's the nature of you and Chadlite to kill each other until one of you gets the better of the other, that's how things are settled when you're wronged.

If you act like pussy, you are going to be doomed as the weak trash.

Foids They have developed other strategies, that is, using men to kill each other for their own benefit.

It's the nature of you and Chadlite to kill each other until one of you gets the better of the other, that's how things are settled when you're wronged.

If you act like pussy, you are going to be doomed as the weak trash.
he wanted to make others laugh about me. I don't see the foids as the reason. Men have brain too how they can't stop such disgusting behaviour?

Women absolutely do stuff like that. I was unironically bullied by a foid when I was a kid

he wanted to make others laugh about me. I don't see the foids as the reason. Men have brain too how they can't stop such disgusting behaviour?
He was simply unconsciously competing sexually: bullying, downplaying others is simply intersexual competition and men generally do this to dominate some over others. Violence is the only solution to gain respect.

He was simply unconsciously competing sexually: bullying, downplaying others is simply intersexual competition and men generally do this to dominate some over others. Violence is the only solution to gain respect.
for me its so animalstic and I can't see females as the real evil when its men that want something evil. the hand that punched me in the face was not the hand of a foid, the mouth that insulted me was the mouth of a men. so men are the real problem when they can't act like humans and are animalstic

as a trucel

foids will ignore you

other males especially noncels and very especially normies will go out of their way to piss you off

other males especially noncels and very especially normies will go out of their way to piss you off
no, they will bull you!

for me its so animalstic and I can't see females as the real evil when its men that want something evil. the hand that punched me in the face was not the hand of a foid, the mouth that insulted me was the mouth of a men. so men are the real problem when they can't act like humans and are animalstic

It's the same old thing: intersexual competition where you compete for the favor of a foid. This is nature. Either you accept it fight back or assume your role as a submissive cuck.

It's the same old thing: intersexual competition where you compete for the favor of a foid. This is nature. Either you accept it fight back or assume your role as a submissive cuck.
I don't accept it and I don't go in the passive role. I will act against nature

I don't accept it and I don't go in the passive role. I will act against nature
Rational, But until you master them, they will not stop trying to master you.