Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel you never knew true ragefuel if u didnt saw how easy chad have it irl.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
4 years ago i worked in some shitty job. i had 2 coworkers in the same role as me - a normie and a chad. the chad was stupid af and lazy, but every couple of days he show us new bitches he fuck.
we were close most of the shifts so i had to see how easy he have it. how stacies always came, ignored me and almost got wet in their panties just by looking at him. he was pretty short but zac efron style.

just looking from the side on the fucking HUGE SMILE Foids had when they approached to talk with him made me rage.
when i just met him i just thought hes exaggerating about how much sex he get so i said that to him, and he just fucking told me "this evening i will send you a pic of me getting a BJ from a female im dating today" and he did send me that pic. i was like wtf??????

one day we went to some stupid wedding of someone from work. there was a stacy bartender super hot that everyone looked at. he started talking to her when i was nearby and he had it so easy. he started dancing with her in like 1 minute and he fucked her couple of days later.
i cant even explain how easy he always had it. this guy was LAZY and STUPID AF. just because of how he looks he had it SO MUCH BETTER. SO FUCKING MUCH.
everytime i think about that asshole (he was douche AF) im filled with ragefuel.

its so fucking insane. this guy was so not worthy to get such a nice life. all he had was his looks but it was all he needed.

chadfishing is nothing compared to how easy they have it irl. seriously.

:feelsree:

looks is everything.

Yep, looks are everything.

btw - we worked like 5 months together and then he left for a better job. 1 month after he left he deleted me on FB lmao.

chad's existence bothering my existence and my soul

The bone structure of his personality makes him worthy to have a better life than 90% of the male population.

31 guests. Hello, Inceltears. You won't touch this, of course. :)