Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "You need to work on your social skills" = "You're acting more attractive than you are"

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
"Social skills" are an illusion.

Your attractiveness IS your social life.

Because it's taboo to talk about looks directly, we use terms like "kindness, humility, sense of humor, confidence, etc." when describing peoples' personalities (aka their "social skills")

But pay close attention and you'll find that looks ultimately define ALL of those characteristics.

For example, a jester is only considered "funny" if he's funny ENOUGH to make up for how ugly he is.

Many ugly men are much funnier than Chads, but they're not considered "funnier" than a Chad with even a slight sense of humor because they're not funny ENOUGH relative to their looks, whereas Chad is (chad doesn't need to have a sense of humor at all, so any ability to laugh is icing on the cake for him)

And so it goes with every social skill. It's all tied to your looks and based on that.

I want to emphasize the futility in "improving one's social skills":

If your social skills outstrip your looks, you actually lose social status because people will see you as "overcompensating for your inferior looks" (this is your typical jestermaxxed normie)

But if your looks outstrip your social skills, you're given the benefit of the doubt (chad only has to nail one out of ten jokes and people will focus on the one joke, whereas the jester has to nail all 10 or people will focus on the one that fell flat)

And so the uglier you are, the less you should want to improve your "social skills" (it's an impossible feat and will only work against you should you manage to succeed)

Last edited:
you're supposed to moneymax and socialmax and then not ever approach women just be a servile cuck and wait for an ugly woman to pick you for betabux

Idk bro, there's lots of ugly subhuman comedians.

Pretty soon ugly males will be forced out of high paying professions even more than now because they don't "look the part" teehee.

Idk bro, there's lots of ugly subhuman comedians.

Being a comedian is jestermaxing

It's a lot of hard work and signals to foids that your looks are severely lacking

Do you know of any Chad comedians?

It's a lot of hard work and signals to foids that your looks are severely lacking

Well said. Why are there no Chad comedians? Because Chad doesn't need to jestermaxx. Chad doesn't need any personality.

you're supposed to moneymax and socialmax and then not ever approach women just be a servile cuck and wait for an ugly woman to pick you for betabux

Yeah basically

This is what's expected of ugly men

If you dont follow this route, people will be toxic towards you

Yeah basically

This is what's expected of ugly men

If you dont follow this route, people will be toxic towards you
it sicks me when guys put on a show for women and go as far as making gay jokes about themselves and their friends (because the ladies like spicy humor but don't want women objectified) when the only reward is some fat ugly cunt walking up to them going "yo, i control your life now."

Eh kinda. Social skills aren't all about fucking women.

Ever some chads lack social skills and are borderline autistic.

Just another meaningless term normies and blue pillers toss around so that they can avoid the truth: looks. matter.

Eh kinda. Social skills aren't all about fucking women.

Ever some chads lack social skills and are borderline autistic.

I would argue that all social skills are indeed about fucking women. Social skills (i.e. looks) are a way of neatly organizing men such that women know who to fuck

The mistake men make make is believing that they can make up for their looks with their personalities.

Women play along with this narrative because they have everything to gain by doing so (men entertain them by competing with one another)

Its like a group of billionajres being entertained by a boxing match that they bet on. The result of the match is meaningless in terms of how it affects their overall lifestyle. It's just for lulz

Chads are generally the most bland personalities but have the best social skills because social skills = looks

Last edited:

Chad comedians are just like foid comedians. Unfunny normie garbage.

I would argue that all social skills are indeed about fucking women. Social skills (i.e. looks) are a way of neatly organizing men such that women know who to fuck

The mistake men make make is believing that they can make up for their looks with their personalities.

Women play along with this narrative because they have everything to gain by doing so (men entertain them by competing with one another)

Chads are generally the most bland personalities but have the best social skills because social skills = looks

I kinda agree.

Some social skills do apply to women, but to say all of them do is not correct.

There are more uses to social skills than finding a mate.

20200312 143641

I kinda agree.

Some social skills do apply to women, but to say all of them do is not correct.

There are more uses to social skills than finding a mate.

View attachment 351446

Like what?

Everything in society ultimately comes down to mates and how they're organized AFAICT
Chad comedians are just like foid comedians. Unfunny normie garbage.

Yeah. I should've rephrased it: do you know any chad comedians that are legitimately funny and didn't steal jokes from uglier comedians?

Last edited:
Its like a group of billionajres being entertained by a boxing match that they bet on. The result of the match is meaningless in terms of how it affects their overall lifestyle. It's just for lulz
This is hyperbole,but still a very good analogy.
People in power will do this sort of thing,like how slaves were pitted to fight to the death in ancient Rome.
They enjoy your suffering.

Like what?

Everything in society ultimately comes down to mates and how they're organized AFAICT

Yeah. I should've rephrased it: do you know any chad comedians that are legitimately funny and didn't steal jokes from uglier comedians?
Getting out of bad situations, conducting meetings, Giving presentations,demos, giving speeches, gaining and developing friendships, maintaining relationships in a group setting, telling lies, convincing someone to trust you/do things for you.

All of these have nothing to do with fucking someone and require social skills

Social skills are the skills we use to communicate and interact with each other, both verbally and non-verbally, through gestures, body language and our personal appearance

Last edited:
Looks are everything

Getting out of bad situations, conducting meetings, Giving presentations,demos, giving speeches, gaining and developing friendships, maintaining relationships in a group setting, telling lies, convincing someone to trust you/do things for you.

Social skills are the skills we use to communicate and interact with each other, both verbally and non-verbally, through gestures, body language and our personal appearance

The only reason to do any of the things you've described is, ultimately to get a mate

"Social skills" are an illusion.

Your attractiveness IS your social life.

Because it's taboo to talk about looks directly, we use terms like "kindness, humility, sense of humor, confidence, etc." when describing peoples' personalities (aka their "social skills")

But pay close attention and you'll find that looks ultimately define ALL of those characteristics.

For example, a jester is only considered "funny" if he's funny ENOUGH to make up for how ugly he is.

Many ugly men are much funnier than Chads, but they're not considered "funnier" than a Chad with even a slight sense of humor because they're not funny ENOUGH relative to their looks, whereas Chad is (chad doesn't need to have a sense of humor at all, so any ability to laugh is icing on the cake for him)

And so it goes with every social skill. It's all tied to your looks and based on that.

I want to emphasize the futility in "improving one's social skills":

If your social skills outstrip your looks, you actually lose social status because people will see you as "overcompensating for your inferior looks" (this is your typical jestermaxxed normie)

But if your looks outstrip your social skills, you're given the benefit of the doubt (chad only has to nail one out of ten jokes and people will focus on the one joke, whereas the jester has to nail all 10 or people will focus on the one that fell flat)

And so the uglier you are, the less you should want to improve your "social skills" (it's an impossible feat and will only work against you should you manage to succeed)
social skills = acting in a manner appropriate for your smv

thats all it is.

so for guys like us that means the only option we have is to bend over and take it.
I refuse.

I would say the main thing in social interactions is respect, people do things to gain respect and rarely keep close people they don't respect.

Halo effect (an actual phenomenon) & failo effect.

Water is wet OP.

I have a hard time telling if a dude is good looking or not tbh

I have a hard time telling if a dude is good looking or not tbh

Same

That's one reason it took me so long to become blackpilled

Growing up, i didnt even know looks varied much among men, at least not on a conscious level. And I'm still pretty bad at judging it

comedians are almost all manlets and ugly guys from what I can tell tho

Same

That's one reason it took me so long to become blackpilled

Growing up, i didnt even know looks varied much among men, at least not on a conscious level. And I'm still pretty bad at judging it

comedians are almost all manlets and ugly guys from what I can tell tho
honestly, I can't even tell the difference between a becky and stacey much of the time. It is beyond over for me.

honestly, I can't even tell the difference between a becky and stacey much of the time. It is beyond over for me.

I often think beckies are hotter than stacies

But rarely do I think a sub-becky is hot

Having social skills mean Jack shit as an ugly male.(at least with trying to court a female)