Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You need to start living life with a sense of urgency

A

agapito

Recruit
★★
Thats right dude, you need to lose some goddamn sleep and run. You dont got time to walk, you can't even talk, you need to be RUNNING. You need to be slaving 60+ hours to get your money up. You need to start living life like you're losing, cuz you are. You need to double down on self improvement and go overdrive. No women, zero. No pussy chasing, no hookers, jack off. For at least a year. So you can get your mind right. Only then you'll be a high value male that women will want.

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Clapping Applause GIF

chiwetel ejiofor thank you GIF by BAFTA

Faster you live, faster you die :feelshmm:

Joined Feb 18, 2021 Posts 29 Online 19h 18m

High value men were high value men from birth, so no. I'm gonna enjoy my copes and grind somewhat, the rest is up to luck. Fuck me if you think i'm gonna lose the only enjoyment i get from life to grind more, lmao

can't tell if satire or not from GrAY

High value men were high value men from birth, so no. I'm gonna enjoy my copes and grind somewhat, the rest is up to luck. Fuck me if you think i'm gonna lose the only enjoyment i get from life to grind more, lmao