Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You need to smile more"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Rs 634x1024 180206134422 634 Male Models Runway

159349548 copy 56a631213df78cf7728bc438

Louche gq 24jun19 b

I don't see these dudes smiling. Why don't you tell them to smile huh?

This gentleman could help them smile

Heath ledger joker why so serious david dehner

No smile for your jaw

I'd love to see them say that to a poverty stricken 3rd worlder, oh wait they can't because that would be socially unacceptable

Smile more = appear as non-threatening as possible. Display a fear grimace to show deference to others.

This is basically chimp behavior. What's funny is that normies often confuse the fear grimace with a genuine smile.

p02tfjrm.jpg

"Show me your fear grimace, incel!"

Smile more = appear as non-threatening as possible. Display a fear grimace to show deference to others.

This is basically chimp behavior. What's funny is that normies often confuse the fear grimace with a genuine smile.

p02tfjrm.jpg

"Show me your fear grimace, incel!"
In combat sports. Usually the one who smiles in the staredown loses.

Never understood this advice. Like srsly, most people look way better, when they aren't smiling.

I hate bluepillers

I would smile if there was something to smile about, not just for no fucking reason.

dont even have a good smile

70% of women would avoid someone solely based on their looks, compared to 31% of men
The skincare brand Remescar conducted a survey of 2,197 Britons aged 18 and over on their preferences for a romantic or sexual partner.

When women were asked what they desired in a romantic partner, their top rated value was “a nice smile”, and third from top was “body type”. 70% of female respondents admitted that they would ignore or avoid an individual of the opposite sex solely because of the way they looked, versus 31% of men.

The magnitude of this sex difference is comparable with sex differences in attractiveness ratings (around d = 1.0).

Quotes:

• Women are more shallow than men when it comes to judging people on looks.
  • According to the poll, just 31 per cent of male respondents admitted that they would ignore or avoid someone of the opposite sex based upon their looks, compared to a massive 70 per cent of female respondents admitted that they would ignore or avoid the opposite sex because of the way they looked.

References:

• Dansinnott. 2017. The tables have turned when it comes to dating… High Street Gent. [News]

Are Tcels sometimes aware of their retardation?

Last edited:
They say this same, tired garbage “advice” because it’s all they have to say. They’ll never say “weak lower third, prey eyes, large forehead, Manlet, narrow skull, narrow IPD, it’s over” because they’re just simply bluepilled.
Also, ugly men are automatically ‘creepy’ and threatening to people. Society therefore expects those men to jestermaxx and be funny to the less creepy and a clown for their entertainment. A TV trope. Going against this is non NT and causes ostracizing.
Ugly men cannot win in any capacity

I got this shit a lot as a kid, it was annoying af. I smile when there are things to smile about.
I would smile if there was something to smile about, not just for no fucking reason.

they are almost exact copies