Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You need to mog EVERYONE in EVERY ASPECT to have a chance. If your cousin is a little more wealthy, its OVER.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
InLEzqr70E R 5d6Nk6Ing12QJD6F0X09JGFUlr 2Rc1

This is why more rational societies banned women from interacting with other men. Biologically, they are unable to have atraction to their mate the SECOND they find out about another option thats even slightly better. This is why social media created the incel crisis, women can compare you to THOUSANDS of men around you in SECONDS.

lol people in the comments were probably like nah thats a good thing dump and him and start dating his cousin it'll be liberating

Foids will love their chad until another appears, with slightly better genes, when they are loose in the world this is an endless process

A betabux got outbetabuxed, if her boyfriend was a Chad she wouldn't have any problem.

just another reason that I fucking hate foids. men dont have this issue and if they arent chad will usually be extremely loyal. Women are biologically programmed to cheat they are inferior
its kinda fucked too that she blames it on him. Why is it only his fault they're struggling for money and not hers at all. He should be looking at her as the inferior one. stupid fucking stacey id blow the bitches brains out

The true nature of a woman.
See cucks of reddit, that's your girl.

Money is a gateway to an easy life. No one with money is an incel.

This has to be a joke post. No way someone can be THIS heartless and un-selfaware.

I've said over and over that Reddit is full of imaginary stories. Neckbeards go there to make things up.

I've said over and over that Reddit is full of imaginary stories. Neckbeards go there to make things up.
Given what women are like, this could easily be legit.

She needs to be disciplined

this makes me sick. I can not fucking believe women think of their boyfriends as inferior to other men because they are not as wealthy. I don't know for how long I can take this shit.
why do I even care about women anymore? why can't I just let go of this vile attraction towards women when they're just fucking evil? this is fucking evil, I don't even know why I want a girlfriend for anymore. they will never like my personality or my ideas, my feelings. I don't want to believe AWALT, I can not go on knowing all women are this shallow and have nothing human in them.

Just her biology showing tbh tbh fam

ikr women would never express themselves in a way that would make them look like bloodthirsty gold-diggers

It's reddit, so I guess anything can be made up, but credit to the neckbeard, because this nails the foid psychology in a way so few men truly understand. Men and women have emotional reactions to things, but where men sort of compare their emotional reaction to what they logically know and reason to check it for legitimacy, women have emotional reactions and then form their entire present worldview to conform to that immediate emotion. It is all feels. All this foid really knows is that hanging out with the rich cousin felt good and struggling with debt and bills of her current bf feels bad. That is the long and short of it. She does not do any actual cost-benefit analysis of the situation, just A feel good, B feels bad, therefore A is good and B is bad. The End.

View attachment 23061

This is why more rational societies banned women from interacting with other men. Biologically, they are unable to have atraction to their mate the SECOND they find out about another option thats even slightly better. This is why social media created the incel crisis, women can compare you to THOUSANDS of men around you in SECONDS.
My cousin is a $350,000,000 air. Yeah can't fucking compete and I'm not even joking LMAO.

See, this is what I am worried about. See, in my mind for the longest time, and dumbass fucking me for not doing this, and allowing self conscious shit to make me "feel inferior", I'd like to be the cousin tbh. But like, I let my own shit/limits get in the way. I have been single too long, let's just say I hope I can find someone who "understands".

Femoid even hinted for money for rent then fake cried

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back