Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You need to look like you could kill all men around you and like you could dominate women sexually. That is essential.

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
You need to mog men and women.

Women want to be seen with criminal, powerful men.

If you kill people and women especially, they wet their pants.

There is nothing more attractive to a woman than a tall, handsome man in bed acting like he is killing you.

Most women enjoy being raped and killed (look up the statistics) by handsome men. Some can only have an orgasm during rape/ being killed. This only works with handsome men.

If you kill a woman while handsome, she will absolutely love it.

If you are an ugly male sitting on a bench and looking at the ground, women pussy dry up and smell dangerous creepy ugly guys and they try to evade you as much as possible.

The power of serial rapist women killer chad, everybody.

Women would rather be killed by a handsome man than consider dating a 5/10 male.

Hardly a new blackpill but an important one, I think.

True but they also like effeminate pretty boys too, if they’re at least 6 feet.

Basically what your saying boils down to just be tall.

maxresdefault.jpg

But also...

Personality

So I don't know. I kinda look like I can kill people with my hands (martialartsmaxxed so I guess I can, it's not that hard to choke out someone) but that doesn't translate to wet pussies somehow.

Just Look like Jason Mamoa

There a reason my sig is what it is. It’s the single most important truth about our species that everybody needs to know that will correctly frame their understanding/perception of the world. Once you understand large, high test, violent, pretty murderer theory, females will cease to be a big mystery to you. You will understand them better than they understand themselves. It’s really evolution 101, but people’s brains can’t handle thinking that we are just another mammal species and all the laws of natural/sexual selection apply just as much to us as they apply to all other life forms.

Humans are bipedal monkeys with big brains and fancy thumbs living on a rock.. whatever that implies, not matter how painful, no matter how irreconcilable with your current skewed, emotion based view of reality, it is likely true.

Daily remimder that if you are 6' 3" with a Captain America frame and your face is sub4 you still incel.

You are welcome.

maxresdefault.jpg

But also...

View attachment 84594

So I don't know. I kinda look like I can kill people with my hands (martialartsmaxxed so I guess I can, it's not that hard to choke out someone) but that doesn't translate to wet pussies somehow.
because face>everything else

I honestly wished OP was joking but he is 100% correct, fuck bluepilled brainwashing and womens primitive minds