Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You need to know how normies mindset work

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I think I have PTSD from my brutal experience with my oneitis. I was watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and seeing Charlie's oneitis fucking his chad friend gave me a flashback.
Many things give me flashbacks. That birthday was the worst birthday of my life. and I always have to come back to this great response
The normie male has dozens of girls he would bang.
The normie foid has dozens of guys she finds "hot".

At first chance they find themselves an opportunity to fuck each other they do just that -- fuck.

Normies don't develop "oneitis", obsession, fixation on one single particular person. This is for incels.

Normies just go with the flow and, if the opportunity arises, they fuck whomever they'd like, if they can.

I think it's entirely plausible that your friend Hamid was honestly trying to set you up with Shila, but since you didn't fuck her (probably because she didn't want you) Hamid just fucked her because he can and because she wanted. Normies don't usually think in terms of "oneitis" or other such romantic things.

To normies, sex is just an opportunistic pursuit, much like inviting someone to dance, offering an exchanging of snacks during a snack break, or asking the buddies if they want to play cards -- "I want, you want, let's go" is all it takes.

It's omega males, incels, and incurable romantics who, being systematically denied access to opportunistic sex, create these fantastical mental castles to enshrine their "love pursuits" to their "beloved" ladies-in-white, as if snatching pussy is requires complex thought like proving a theorem or building the Taj Mahal, when in fact it's just a matter of making an invitation or accepting it.

Oneitis is a cope for sexlessness. An omega male, being universally excluded, either goes on a rampage like an omega elephant or wastes their mental energy torturing themselves with unimaginably complex scenarios that put his sexual pursuits totally beyond reach of mere human endeavors. In fact a foid determines in less than 5 seconds if she wants to fuck you or not, and all it takes to find out is ask her.

Normies are completely oblivious to the mental spaghetti of "oneitis", because this is a cope they don't usually maintain long after pubery, as they don't need this immature cope. Sex, for a normie, is just a matter of invitation and acceptance.

for normies or chads, having sex is like chewing a piece of gum.

The normie male has dozens of girls he would bang, [...]. At first chance they find themselves an opportunity to fuck each other they do just that -- fuck [...]. Normies don't usually think in terms of "oneitis" or other such romantic things.

It gives me the impression that @turbosperg overestimates, and by far, the abilities of the normies to get a pussy.

It gives me the impression that @turbosperg overestimates, and by far, the abilities of the normies to get a pussy.
for normies, sex / companionship is rare BUT it's also SIMPLE - "just ask her out, bro".

It is omega males that have zero success that cope by creating the idea that sex / companionship is a complex thing. That's a cope.

It's a form of "sour grapes" cope. It's childish. Like when a kid fails at something and then gives the excuse that the thing he tried to accomplish was actually very difficult, when in fact it's trivial.

for normies, sex / companionship is rare BUT it's also SIMPLE - "just ask her out, bro".

It is omega males that have zero success that cope by creating the idea that sex / companionship is a complex thing. That's a cope.

It's a form of "sour grapes" cope. It's childish. Like when a kid fails at something and then gives the excuse that the thing he tried to accomplish was actually very difficult, when in fact it's trivial.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

I think I have PTSD from my brutal experience with my oneitis. I was watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and seeing Charlie's oneitis fucking his chad friend gave me a flashback.
Many things give me flashbacks. That birthday was the worst birthday of my life. and I always have to come back to this great response

for normies or chads, having sex is like chewing a piece of gum.
it really sucks when you watch a show to lighten up youre mood and to escape
and you get a blackpill moment in the show similar to what happened to you in the past:cryfeels:
this has happened to me quite a few times

Only a sucker develops an oneitis (which later becomes a disease) let the BP set you free and forget about irrelevant toilets but as for your point about normies I don't disagree with it.