Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You need to have hobbies"

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Surprises me each time how many low-value males fall for this crap. Disregarding the fact that you can't artificially force yourself into a hobby, and that's it's creepy to envision doing so just to get laid, women actually don't care a lot about hobbies. If you're really passionate or good in something that also happens to be cool, it may up your SMV by point but that's basically it.

Yeah, it is important to have topics of conversation with women, but wtf do hobbies have to do with this? Is your mental universe so poor that you can't figure out topics of conversation in a dynamic and fluid manner?

See this really, really pathetic post for instance:

Hobbies is cope. What you need is talent, to be very good at something, if you're average at your hobby, then nobody gives a fuck cause you're another average cunt.

Of course, it's always us males who get told to completely change ourselves inside and out but women are perfect princesses just the way they are.

Hobbies and talent is good for meeting friends which i have none to begin with

Hobbies is cope. What you need is talent, to be very good at something, if you're average at your hobby, then nobody gives a fuck cause you're another average cunt.

I practiced a musical instrument for years, girls don't care if you're ugly

I practiced a musical instrument for years, girls don't care if you're ugly
Musical instrument is old school, nobody cares about that, you need to look at trends, right now for music, it's thug/rap game. If you're white, you can do lil peep/eminem game but you will have a short lifespan and it's not guarantee to work.

Musical instrument is old school, nobody cares about that, you need to look at trends, right now for music, it's thug/rap game. If you're white, you can do lil peep/eminem game but you will have a short lifespan and it's not guarantee to work.
What about curries what game should they play

see, the actual hobbies don't matter. It's all about STATUS in this context. Most couples don't have much in common initially. They just become similar as they spend more time together and share experiences. It's the same as any relationship really. If there's a spark, people will find a way to make it work.

What about curries what game should they play
The only one I see for curries is Isis Game, you will get a niqabi wife, but you will have the shortest life span ... like 1/2 year. It's over for us, mark my words curries will be lead to extinction with globalization.

2E7BA8E800000578-0-image-a-57_1447643550795.jpg

"Hobbies" my ass. If you look at most slayers, they don't give a shit about ANYTHING. Maybe they watch a little ESPN, maybe they lift a little but otherwise they aren't passionate about jack shit. Matter of fact, it seems to be the loneliest guys like ourselves who actually do have hobbies. How many guys do you know that care about books, science, animals, history, drawing, video games, etc. and are incel? A lot I bet.

The only one I see for curries is Isis Game, you will get a niqabi wife, but you will have the shortest life span ... like 1/2 year. It's over for us, mark my words curries will be lead to extinction with globalization.

And asian/chinese can run kpop and live longer, but curries have small life game JFL OVER

And asian/chinese can run kpop and live longer, but curries have small life game JFL OVER
Asian and blacks are heavily supported by media, but we curries have no such back up, bollywood is there but their actors are white like, the indians retards are digging their own graveyard with all the white worshiping.

why do normies always give unsolicited advice. also the amount of platitudes by this guy holy fuck.

Currys have gangs in some areas

Asian and blacks are heavily supported by media, but we curries have no such back up, bollywood is there but their actors are white like, the indians retards are digging their own graveyard with all the white worshiping.
True, on top of that there is street shitting, creepy facebook pms stuff, and STEM stereotype nerdy curry vibe. Curries are also too beta and many are betabuxxers if they ever manage to find somoneo (typically arranged)

Curries arent seen as very masculine because of all these reasons and need tos tep up their game

Currys have gangs in some areas
Yes, the curries gang in England are professionals. But, it's only a matter of time before they crack down on them and they all get life sentence.
To get laid as a curry is extremely high risk.

"Hobbies" my ass. If you look at most slayers, they don't give a shit about ANYTHING. Maybe they watch a little ESPN, maybe they lift a little but otherwise they aren't passionate about jack shit. Matter of fact, it seems to be the loneliest guys like ourselves who actually do have hobbies. How many guys do you know that care about books, science, animals, history, drawing, video games, etc. and are incel? A lot I bet.
legit af

average normie relationship:
  • guy likes sports and maybe cars
  • girl likes food, shopping, and travelling
Usually the only common interests they have are media-related (e.g. music, TV shows)

“find a hobby er volunteer”

I heard that from normies all the time. Like a broken record .. hive mind.

just get some hobbies and you will feel more confident bro!!! oh take some showers too!~!!!!

It's a fraud, let me explain, to most women, anything can be a hobby if you look physically attractive enough to them, here's examples, beating children becomes disciplining them which is your hobby and you know how much cunts love men who like to play with kids, fucking other sluts left and right becomes being passionate and caring towards other human beings which is your own little humanitarian hobby and makes you a free spirit at the same time, strumming the same shitty chords on a guitar makes you a virtuoso, anything you draw no matter how good and/or bad it is becomes a masterpiece, all this applies only if you're physically attractive enough to them, if you're not then you're either trying too hard or you're a despotic asshole, you don't get to be in a relationship and fuck everyday because of hobbies.

except i suck and embarass myself at fucking everything i do in meatspace and even in gaming im mediocre after over a decade of religiously playing games.

By having hobbies they mean have interesting hobbies like scuba diving or kayaking.
Ain't no woman gonna fuck some faggot that trades shitcoins or spends his money on lego.

They want you to amuse them while they spend your money and fuck Chad on the side.

such a cuck. Basically the perfect beta male

I don't think women care about your hobbies unless you're exceptionally good at whatever it is. Hobbies are only really important to your own mental state to help you cope.

It's a fraud, let me explain, to most women, anything can be a hobby if you look physically attractive enough to them, here's examples, beating children becomes disciplining them which is your hobby and you know how much cunts love men who like to play with kids, fucking other sluts left and right becomes being passionate and caring towards other human beings which is your own little humanitarian hobby and makes you a free spirit at the same time, strumming the same shitty chords on a guitar makes you a virtuoso, anything you draw no matter how good and/or bad it is becomes a masterpiece, all this applies only if you're physically attractive enough to them, if you're not then you're either trying too hard or you're a despotic asshole, you don't get to be in a relationship and fuck everyday because of hobbies.

rage inducing

Bluepilled response incoming. Since people are somewhat already aware of the halo effect. People assume good looking people are less skilled and talented. They just don't care because you're good looking

no, you need to be physically attractve