Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You need to be positive

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★
Fuck Stacy’s fuck chads fuck anything that makes you miserable find good positive things for once

I try man but nothing can ever replace the feeling of being an ugly outcast

everything goes wrong, eternal restlessness

Focus on health, copes, and money.

Being able to find good positive things is a fakecel trait :feelsUgh:

I try man but nothing can ever replace the feeling of being an ugly outcast
The world isn’t only about being ugly the truth is most of us ate ugly either inside or outside and let me not bullshit you yes Stacy’s and Chad’s exist but do something that makes you better than you were yesterday

Being able to find good positive things is a fakecel trait :feelsUgh:
Being an incel isn’t a choice what is a choice is how you deal with that take that as you will

The world isn’t only about being ugly the truth is most of us ate ugly either inside or outside and let me not bullshit you yes Stacy’s and Chad’s exist but do something that makes you better than you were yesterday
I get treated like a creepy thug nigger wherever I go.

No matter how hard I try to remain positive that shit will always crush my mental.

I try to become low inhib so that I just don't give af but idk how

Escapism is the only option choice we have outside of going ER or comittimg suicide

I'm quite often positive, but it is normies that make me negative.

I get treated like a creepy thug nigger wherever I go.

No matter how hard I try to remain positive that shit will always crush my mental.

I try to become low inhib so that I just don't give af but idk how
I know I sound mentally tuff but I ain’t as strong as I seem I just try and accept that this world won’t always treat you like a human

Escapism is the only option choice we have outside of going ER or comittimg suicide
But escaping isn’t possible unless you don’t wanna make money or do anything you have to kinda face it bro I didn’t wanna do it but I was forced

I know I sound mentally tuff but I ain’t as strong as I seem I just try and accept that this world won’t always treat you like a human
Same here. I try my best to accept reality

Same here. I try my best to accept reality
Accept that the world is evil however accept that you can change as well I used to have dreams and goals now all of that is gone but I can’t stop and not live because of that

But escaping isn’t possible unless you don’t wanna make money or do anything you have to kinda face it bro I didn’t wanna do it but I was forced
Everything about our lives is forced:feelsbadman: I will start working in next year and don't know how I will survive

Accept that the world is evil however accept that you can change as well I used to have dreams and goals now all of that is gone but I can’t stop and not live because of that
Yeah I will try to do as much as I can.

I still haven't lost weight so I'm not gonna say it's COMPLETELY over but it's looking pretty grim tbh

Everything about our lives is forced:feelsbadman: I will start working in next year and don't know how I will survive
Let me give you some advice some people will challenge you this one year can you at least start hitting the gym I swear you will gain confidence like eating down a pizza

Yeah I will try to do as much as I can.

I still haven't lost weight so I'm not gonna say it's COMPLETELY over but it's looking pretty grim tbh
Start that’s all I ask forget all the mistakes the thing is we still have time let’s not give up hope

Let me give you some advice some people will challenge you this one year can you at least start hitting the gym I swear you will gain confidence like eating down a pizza
Im planning going back to looksmaxxing this month to not be negatively treated in my workplace, but I will go Full looksmaxxer mode, healthy food maxxing, heightmaxxing, gymcelling, skinmaxxing, hairmaxxing.... If I can reach atleast 4/10 I already satisfied

Nothing good time 2 shoot fent

Im planning going back to looksmaxxing this month to not be negatively treated in my workplace, but I will go Full looksmaxxer mode, healthy food maxxing, heightmaxxing, gymcelling, skinmaxxing, hairmaxxing.... If I can reach atleast 4/10 I already satisfied
That truly makes me happy

Everything positive costs too much

As depressing as that sounds I hope you find a way
Nothing short of a miracle will get me out of the hole im in now, I'm in deeper than probably 99% of this website

I appreciate the sentiment, I really do, but there isn’t much to be positive about.

I appreciate the sentiment, I really do, but there isn’t much to be positive about.
Why it is causing you this misery to the point you don’t find anything positive

Fuck Stacy’s fuck chads fuck anything that makes you miserable find good positive things for once
Wow

Yet another cucked GrAYposter

Someone shut this GrAY the fuck up