Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You need to be gifted in SOMETHING to live a meaningful, fulfilled and ultimately happy life

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
To a large extent, to live a nice life, you need to be born with a special gift or aptitude of some kind.

This can be a lot of different things. Good looks for the lifelong validation and social and sexual opportunities and just raw fucking heart filling pleasure at how awesome life is for you.

This can be a high IQ, to succeed in academia, to make lots of money in a high IQ profession and have the freedom to do whatever you want in life and enjoy all the most luxurious material possessions life has to offer.

Or you can have a special aptitude for something. Like music. Talented people start when they’re very young, they see progress, they get motivated to continue, and the cycle goes on. They keep growing and evolving and experiencing the satisfaction of the fruits of their labour. Or you can have a hobby or sport you’re really good at, and spent a lot of time on.

Your life likely won’t be fun, meaningful, happy or fulfilling unless you have a gift or aptitude, because then you’ll just be an average ape in the concrete slab of western civilisation wagecucking away till you die with nothing meaningful for you in life.

You weren’t born good looking, so immediately nobody gives a fuck about you. Even parents are subconsciously less inclined to want to help uglier babies. You will grow up never getting any attention of any kind. Puberty hits, you go for cute girls, guess what they reject you because you’re ugly. You get no validation, no support, and no peers who want to support you.

Now imagine on top of that also being average intellectually. You have no special ability in anything, academics is hard and takes you a while, and unless you work really really hard you might not even be able to graduate with a basic degree. Minimum wage for the rest of your life?

Now imagine you go home to enjoy your hobbies. You’re not even good at them, you’re grossly average. You suck at tennis, tried for years and never got your accuracy down. You’re physically unfit, have genetic disorders of health and/or metabolism, and are balding at age 18. You suck at computer games. You can’t sing. You can’t swim well, you can’t run well. You can’t play a musical instrument. You can’t draw. You’re not an artist, you have no ability in anything whatsoever. You’re lirerally just a sentient fucking potato told to “just improve yourself Bro! Go Find meaning and lifemaxx!”

With fucking What?!! I was given NOTHING

I was not merely ***not given any gifts or advantages***, I was specifically given DISADVANTAGES. Disease and genetic inferiority

Why am i alive wtf???

Do people know What Its Like seeing everyone you’ve ever known go out and do things, succeed at things and have fun with things? Have skills and hobbies?

I can’t do ANYTHING. Despite my whole life trying. I’m low IQ and just don’t have any skills. I’m a useless ape

Last edited:
The race is rigged bros

True, I have no redeeming features, no face, no height, no neurotypical, no intelligence, no natural born gifts or talents, learning problems, etc.

My only strength is a strong enough will-power to survive to my early 30s without an-hero'ing despite living a life isolated, sexless, friendless, relationshipless, skilless, jobless, hopeless and emptiness. Most normies either go insane and end up in an asylum, or would off'd themselves in my situation within a few weeks or months, if they were in my situation.

Brutal, i can relate to this. :feelsrope:

Cope. Only looks matter. I was a child prodigy, extremely gifted. And I'm currently NEETing, doing nothing at all but rotting.

True, I have no redeeming features, no face, no height, no neurotypical, no intelligence, no natural born gifts or talents, learning problems, etc.

My only strength is a strong enough will-power to survive to my early 30s without an-hero'ing despite living a life isolated, sexless, friendless, relationshipless, skilless, jobless, hopeless and emptiness. Most normies either go insane and end up in an asylum, or would off'd themselves in my situation within a few weeks or months, if they were in my situation.
You have friends online

We are good for nothing. Go ER (Elliot Franco)

Agreed.

I'm having a difficult time coming to grips with how pointless everything I do and have experienced in life is. It's all going nowhere. Because I don't have a gift.

Cope. Only looks matter. I was a child prodigy, extremely gifted. And I'm currently NEETing, doing nothing at all but rotting.
Aren't you that dude who bragged about being "broad, tall with a very low-trust face"? Larper.

You need to be gifted in sometghing society cares about*

Ignorance is bliss. I bet down syndrome arent depressed

Ignorance is bliss. I bet down syndrome arent depressed
Not even them, I saw some downie on a book recommendation show (so at least 90 IQ) and he talked about having crushes but never ever a gf. Brutal. And the foid presenter advised him to try with Down girls. Over.

We have a talent to endure prolonged emotional and psychological suffering

Now imagine you go home to enjoy your hobbies. You’re not even good at them, you’re grossly average. You suck at tennis, tried for years and never got your accuracy down. You’re physically unfit, have genetic disorders of health and/or metabolism, and are balding at age 18. You suck at computer games. You can’t sing. You can’t swim well, you can’t run well. You can’t play a musical instrument. You can’t draw. You’re not an artist, you have no ability in anything whatsoever. You’re lirerally just a sentient fucking potato told to “just improve yourself Bro! Go Find meaning and lifemaxx!”
I wanted to start a similar thread so bad. This is exactly my experience: i was a child prodigy in terms of walking/speaking at a incredibly early age and now i'm stuck here, mediocre in everything, quite good at various stuff but still in the mediocrity spectrum and not in the excellence one. Played numerous sports and was quite good at all but never managed to master any of it (i'm currently training in mma and i've been training for the last 5-6 years but i deem the results to be shitty relatively to the time/money/energy/motivation i've spent practicing). I loved and still love videogames but never managed to be excellent in any of them. WoW was my thing but i was either too young to play it properly or too busy to keep up with the present massive farming it requires. I was very good at school till middle school then i started being un-focused and unable to get good marks since high school and the situation remained the same till university where i'm still struggling for a nearly useless degree. Oh and shitty jobs shitty paid also.
My dopamine levels very rarely can spike and give me happiness in this state of things
You need to be gifted in sometghing society cares about*
Yes. I'm non NT and apparently i'm very gifted at learning languages and rapidly understanding written stuff. Just big LOL since being non NT this kind of "skills" is basically like being a Human Being in One Piece and eating the Homo Homo Devil Fruit: you are already human so you don't gain shit but you only lose the ability to swim...

Last edited: