Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You need to be a productive member of society bro! Study, work hard and man up!

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

9E549A65 24CB 45BF 8DA6 D34BFBD8CB7F
just get a dog bro :soy:

That 4chan post about universities having meetings about girls dropping out to do OnlyFans is looking more and more truthful each day.

why should i be productive to a society that is gynocentric and treats men as disposable

brutal reality pill

Imagine stepping into that room and locking the door behind you and walking out onto the balcony and picking her up by her hair and a leg and throwing her over

nothing manly about being a slave
"manning up" would be going er

I would love to study hard, however because of my ugliness people would call the cops faster than I say "Hi" to them.

Imagine stepping into that room and locking the door behind you and walking out onto the balcony and picking her up by her hair and a leg and throwing her over
Based

Brutal mog
it's actually absurd. the dog has bigger skull, better jaw, better hair, better coloring. it's no wonder foids fuck the dog over trucels

it's actually absurd. the dog has bigger skull, better jaw, better hair, better coloring. it's no wonder foids fuck the dog over trucels
Even smol dogs mog men to hell and back, big dogs have literally infinite smv

Even smol dogs mog men to hell and back, big dogs have literally infinite smv
Even Chihuahuacel SMVmogs the entire forum combined, beyond brutal.

There's no onlyfans for my face

This will sound controversial opinion but I congratulate her

All the other toilets on that site probably spend their money on drugs or whatever worthless crap they think will benefit them in any way, this woman used the platform to actually set up herself for life, she is miles ahead of her peers, mirin tbh

That 4chan post about universities having meetings about girls dropping out to do OnlyFans is looking more and more truthful each day.
Anyone have this post? I'd like to read it

Women: tutorial island
Sub 8 men: veteran difficulty

Who the fuck are all these cucks paying them?

It has to be some government shill type shit where (((they))) are paying for a foids onlyfans account under a name and address that looks realistic and is untraceable or somethn.

anybody who actually wants to wageslave is a cuck

I had the same idea, but I think one should do this with the gta online charackters of the simps who make this possible. This whore makes me fucking mad, but I honestly can't blame her, I'd do the exact same thing if I could magically set difficulty to tutorial level.

İncels dont owe anything to anyone.
Why even bother working for someone other than yourself

How TF this got 9.5k likes? The ocident was a mistake

And society wants me to work 9-5 every week day slaving away for some fat cat Jewish capitalist to support this and a morally degenerated, shitskin infested soyciety filled with weak bugmen, whorish women and millions of immigrants who have arrived to leech off the benefit system my labour would provide.

No thanks. Video games and welfare for me.

Death to simps in Mario Kart 64.

Just wageslave bro

Foid: 10k a month from taking naked pictures, pays no taxes because the payments are on venmo/paypal under the table

Me: 2k a month doing boring as fuck, dirty menial labour, 20% of it is gone to taxes before I even get to touch it

Soyciety: This is a fair and working meritocracy, inkel

:feelswhat:

You'll be happier if you quit fixating on things you don't like bro.

There is no god

>found what I ACTUALLY have a passion for
>selling butthole pics to strangers

Civil war 2 when?