Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “You need social interactions Bro!!”

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This makes my skin crawl so much , If the only interaction you are having is bad for you then you just shouldn’t have interactions

The whole “humans are social animals” :soy:shit is just pure bullshit gaslighting

a true man lives just by himself

tbh no social interaction> negative interactions. Loneliness isn't as much of an issue if one copes correctly

Cope.

Chronic loneliness has been shown to be as physically unhealthy for you as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day, and that's just the secondary physical impacts. Just imagine the damage it does to your brain.

Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative disorders have been shown to be instigated and greatly accelerated by chronic loneliness.

On top of that you have indirect impacts and vicious spirals where the resulting depression reduces your earning potential and impedes normal function in day to day life, which can in turn fuck you over even more in other ways. You also have an increased risk of substance abuse as you subconsciously seek an escape from your dreadful existence.

tbh no social interaction> negative interactions. Loneliness isn't as much of an issue if one copes correctly
I would love to agree, sadly your mental get's fucked if you spend too much time alone. I already experienced it, so for the moment i'm choosing positive interactions with shitty moments.

Cope.

Chronic loneliness has been shown to be as physically unhealthy for you as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day, and that's just the secondary physical impacts. Just imagine the damage it does to your brain.

Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative disorders have been shown to be instigated and greatly accelerated by chronic loneliness.

On top of that you have indirect impacts and vicious spirals where the resulting depression reduces your earning potential and impedes normal function in day to day life, which can in turn fuck you over even more in other ways. You also have an increased risk of substance abuse as you subconsciously seek an escape from your dreadful existence.
Not if you just focus on yourself ,gtfo with this cope shit , you just don’t die by loneliness, you need to change your mindset, you never needed anyone

Anybody else feel like "dating" is obsolete, thanks to hook up culture? What is the point of paying to entertain, and feed a foid, who would fuck chad for free within minutes of meeting him?

Cope.

Being around people did the most damage to me
Anybody else feel like "dating" is obsolete, thanks to hook up culture? What is the point of paying to entertain, and feed a foid, who would fuck chad for free within minutes of meeting him?
Yeah, whole hook up culture is wrong too it’s core
Cope.

Can you elab? The whole mindset of “you need people “ would make you depressed of course while having the best of loneliness is the best , you just need them for your own needs ,

Last edited:
@Mecoja @Meus @Lebensmüder

No one wants to socialize with ugly people.

This, in the situation we are in our social interaction with normies sucks, in my experience they all wanted to put me down and use me to feel better about themselves and boost their egos on me, they never wanted genuinely to be my friends. You can't be friends with them and its not worth it, they are backstabbing jerks.

Yes that’s why no interaction is better than bad ones
This, in the situation we are in our social interaction with normies sucks, in my experience they all wanted to put me down and use me to feel better about themselves and boost their egos on me, they never wanted genuinely to be my friends. You can't be friends with them and its not worth it, they are backstabbing jerks.
Yeah same

a true man lives just by himself
I wish I had been born in the era of frontier men. I'm not romanticiaing it either. A hard, but free life where you go and do as you please just trying to make a buck. Before everything became cucked.

I've always been skeptical about this claim that humans need social interactions.

We are social animals, sure, but we are also travelers and explorers. Men in particular have always travelled far, usually alone. They've crossed oceans, deserts and faced countless adversities in the process.

It wouldn't make sense for a man to falter and die just because he's been pushed out of the group for a while.

Basically, just like elephants. Males are pushed away very early and then they wander alone for years.

Or wolwes. They are usually in a pack but a wolf doesn't just die when he's alone.

We're social animals but that is not absolute. We are not ants.

I would love to agree, sadly your mental get's fucked if you spend too much time alone. I already experienced it, so for the moment i'm choosing positive interactions with shitty moments.

I wish I had been born in the era of frontier men. I'm not romanticiaing it either. A hard, but free life where you go and do as you please just trying to make a buck. Before everything became cucked.
Same, it must be soothing like my night walks
I've always been skeptical about this claim that humans need social interactions.

We are social animals, sure, but we are also travelers and explorers. Men in particular have always travelled far, usually alone. They've crossed oceans, deserts and faced countless adversities in the process.

It wouldn't make sense for a man to falter and die just because he's been pushed out of the group for a while.

Basically, just like elephants. Males are pushed away very early and then they wander alone for years.

Or wolwes. They are usually in a pack but a wolf doesn't just die when he's alone.

We're social animals but that is not absolute. We are not ants.
This, very based and high IQ, agreed to everything, that social animals shit is just bullshit
I would be infinitely better with my mental health if I was just lonely instead I got bullying bad interactions, your point is wrong

Foids are social animals. Emphasis on animals.

why are we programmed to be social animals:feelsbadman: its stings even more when we’re rejected by everyone

why are we programmed to be social animals:feelsbadman: its stings even more when we’re rejected by everyone
We aren’t ,a true man like us can live in the wild all alone , the new pop psychology bullshit is that we are “social animals” ,we are just programmed to survive in every condition nothing more

Short term, yes. Long term, no. You will know
Long term yes short no,I was bullied and ostracized since birth,I would’ve been infinitely better off without school or social interactions

Being around people did the most damage to me

Yeah, whole hook up culture is wrong too it’s core

Can you elab? The whole mindset of “you need people “ would make you depressed of course while having the best of loneliness is the best , you just need them for your own needs ,
I'll do my best, but I am wagecucking rn so I don't have a huge amount of time.

Stress is unhealthy for you, loneliness is a form of stress. I'm sure you've heard of how chronic stress will have negative health impacts on you after a long time. Loneliness tends to cause more damage to your brain in particular, especially certain specific parts of it. I'll go and find the studies in question later tonight when I have some time.

I'll do my best, but I am wagecucking rn so I don't have a huge amount of time.

Stress is unhealthy for you, loneliness is a form of stress. I'm sure you've heard of how chronic stress will have negative health impacts on you after a long time. Loneliness tends to cause more damage to your brain in particular, especially certain specific parts of it. I'll go and find the studies in question later tonight when I have some time.
I had million times more stress in school comparing to staying home alone doing shit

I had million times more stress in school comparing to staying home alone doing shit
The key is that it is chronic, that means that it is happening almost all the time. School stress happens what, maybe a couple times a week for a few hours each time, and then when you graduate it is gone. Loneliness is a constant aspect of your existence, it's there when you wake up until you go to sleep. That's why it's so bad for you

The key is that it is chronic, that means that it is happening almost all the time. School stress happens what, maybe a couple times a week for a few hours each time, and then when you graduate it is gone. Loneliness is a constant aspect of your existence, it's there when you wake up until you go to sleep. That's why it's so bad for you
Bro I wish school stress wasn’t chronic but it is, I still remember the bad stuff all the time

i said social interactions once in class when explaining sth and everybody laughed

Normies are the worst gaslighters. They act as if you're not welcomed and then blame you for 'not fitting in'. Even if they openly bully and mock you, it is never their fault.

Bro I wish school stress wasn’t chronic but it is, I still remember the bad stuff all the time
Different people respond differently to the same sources of stress, for you school stress could very well have been constant enough to be chronic. But keep in mind that the reverse is true. Other people might respond to the same level of loneliness differently from you, because their brain is different, and it's also possible that they get a lot less social interaction than you.

Let me tell you, having experienced it myself, the difference between being completely alone and having a family member or even just one person that knows you who you can talk to is MASSIVE.

Being completely alone with absolutely no social contact for a prolonged period (weeks or months) of time will absolutely destroy your mind / brain.

They've done social isolation experiments with monkeys where the monkey straight up dies after a long enough period of time, because it eventually stops eating.

Last edited:
I sometimes feel irritable when around people tbh.

it's true though

if you say humans aren't social then you've never had good social experiences

:bigbrain:

Cope.

Agree. Posters above you are coping.

Long term yes short no,I was bullied and ostracized since birth,I would’ve been infinitely better off without school or social interactions
I'm not talking about normies or jerks, im talking about having a friend or two whom you can talk to. Even if they make fun of you sometimes, if you interact with normies ofc it's better to straight up be alone. But you should find someone you can talk to, loneliness can literally kill you. I also was like you at first, just think about it. My sister, Father Don't interact much with people and they've become irritable assholes who can't communicate. That's what loneliness does to you, and that's just a small part

They've done social isolation experiments with monkeys where the monkey straight up dies after a long enough period of time, because it eventually stops eating.
Dude what the fuck is this bullshit? We are not monkeys ,stop with this natural fallacy bullshit ,I didn’t die
loneliness can literally kill you
I’m still here, you don’t just die out of loneliness, if you think you need other people and lean on others you are fucked already
it's true though

if you say humans aren't social then you've never had good social experiences
Humans aren’t social
Being completely alone with absolutely no social contact for a prolonged period (weeks or months) of time will absolutely destroy your mind / brain.
Not that I have a chance on that idiot , I learned to live with myself unlike brainwashed people who say it’s cope
I'm not talking about normies or jerks, im talking about having a friend or two whom you can talk to. Even if they make fun of you sometimes, if you interact with normies ofc it's better to straight up be alone. But you should find someone you can talk to, loneliness can literally kill you. I also was like you at first, just think about it. My sister, Father Don't interact much with people and they've become irritable assholes who can't communicate. That's what loneliness does to you, and that's just a small part
If you give normies all the power that they dictate whether you should be lonely or not it’s over for you faggots , you are saying we should become the slapping boys of normies ? And that’s better ?? You need to change your mindset man

Last edited: