Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "You need money to get women"

Foids are ruthless enforcers of capitalist class structure through their sexual selection

My family and by extension me is rich and I’m still incel. Maybe I’m just really retarded though idk

My family and by extension me is rich and I’m still incel. Maybe I’m just really retarded though idk
Maybe your bones are retarded. My are. But atleast honor not retarded, so do not want to betabuxxx

Maybe your bones are retarded. My are. But atleast honor not retarded, so do not want to betabuxxx
I drink like half a gallon of milk a day I think it made my bones too thick or something cuz I look kinda fat but my bodyfat is like 13%

Hes not even good looking

He's mid tier normie. Mogs me brutally though

He's ugly as shit.

Foids are ruthless enforcers of capitalist class structure through their sexual selection

749766E4 2EEC 40DF 9365 57AD20EDD5EF

So this is admitting women are transaction based. AKA whores

Basically u need to betabuxx if u want to get a women except if ur a chad

Did anybody here actually read the article in the OP or did y'all just read the title and make assumptions?