Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You need life purpose

H8r

H8r

Banned
-
Life without purpose is just intolerable. Think what you want about Jordan Peterson, but he's absolutely right when he says you need to aim at something you believe in. Maybe millionaire Chads can live meaningless, yet sufficiently gratifying lives, but if you're incel and poor then all your suffering will be for nothing.

Also, write purposes ITT to give ppl ideas and inspiration, pls. :fuk:

What is your life purpose?

Fuck that faggot Peterson and every foids. I just wanna die

Awaiting death, and probably awaiting your death too no offense

Srs tho' I have many. One of them is to help the manosphere progress and become mainstream
Good luck. Can you help me? I am ugly and I will die alone.

Awaiting death, and probably awaiting your death too no offense
Oh, so you look forward to my death? I'm fine with that.
Good luck. Can you help me? I am ugly and I will die alone.
Thanks! Ehmm idt I can do much. I'm pretty ugly and lonely myself, you see. Do you have any current hobbies? Sorry, I want to help, but I'm kinda useless, ngl.

Last edited:
Indeed and for what it's worth i don't mind you too awaiting my death
Sometimes I laugh uncontrollably when traveling past the graveyard. I think I need help, but nobody will help me

Sometimes I laugh uncontrollably when traveling past the graveyard. I think I need help, but nobody will help me
It's alright bro nobody will help us, just try to help yourself so when we inevitably fail at things you know you've at least tried your best

Srs tho' I have many. One of them is to help the manosphere progress and become mainstream
i wanna see the whole manosphere become united.

red pill, black pill, incels, mgtow, PUA, etc

i wanna see the whole manosphere become united.

red pill, black pill, incels, mgtow, PUA, etc
Hmmm maybe. I'm a bit reluctant about including PUAs tho', since I feel like a lot of them often mislead and exploit people of the former groups.

Of course you can. It's just a 1000x more difficult then, just like everything else in life.
Yeah do basically you cant. Ugliness is an actual disability.

Yeah do basically you cant. Ugliness is an actual disability.
I have that too, and honestly I think the ugliness is far worse. Maybe I would've devoloped somewhat NT if I was hot. Ugly>socially isolated>mentally ill.

Hmmm maybe. I'm a bit reluctant about including PUAs tho', since I feel like a lot of them often mislead and exploit people of the former groups.
oh i see

Agreed, I want to at least help the world with curing genetic disorders, so that there are less uglies born in the world

Unironically inceldom has been an impetus for me getting a degree in molecular biology :feelshaha:

Agreed, I want to at least help the world with curing genetic disorders, so that there are less uglies born in the world

Unironically inceldom has been an impetus for me getting a degree in molecular biology :feelshaha:
Wow, that's pretty impressive! Do you by any chance happen to be Brutus from lookism.net? :feelsahh:

Wow, that's pretty impressive! Do you by any chance happen to be Brutus from lookism.net? :feelsahh:
:what::what::what: nope, not him, unfortunately...I only use looksmax.org

Oh, I haven't been there for a while. Is Malishka still active? He was my favorite poster
he's still there although there was recently a campaign to get rid of him considering a lot of people thought he was a foid :what:

he's still there although there was recently a campaign to get rid of him considering a lot of people thought he was a foid :what:
Hahah they keep crying for him! No one can compete with his presence and aura :feelzez::owo: