Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You need a model like face for a regular looking sheboon

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#i hate NIGGERS!!!
★★★★★

Blackcels on suicide watch

The fuck is with these women?

All about showing of the looks of the person their dating instead of enjoying eachothers company.

Relationships when it was about who are dead because now its all about what
you look like and not about having fun together and expiriencing things.

Everyone needs to show eachother off rather than enjoy eachothers company.

Modern looksmatched American couple, white boy must have some of fetish coz no way :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Every time you make a new post, you suddenly have a new opinion. First its enough to be white to get a sheboon and now you need to be Chad ? What is it ?

Every time you make a new post, you suddenly have a new opinion. First its enough to be white to get a sheboon and now you need to be Chad ? What is it ?
Being white is enough but I’m also showing showing how very attractive white men and getting with regular looking monkeys meaning it’s over for everyone else

Being white is enough but I’m also showing showing how very attractive white men and getting with regular looking monkeys meaning it’s over for everyone else
I see and its even more brutal to see that she isnt even average looking, she is below average. Just look at her receding hairline and her huge gorilla nose

@benzocel thoughts

I love when foids humiliate themselves, even because as some do not know they are mediocre because of their egos, they end up going through certain humiliations.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Do these people have no family that will stop them from racemixing? Are entire families brainwashed by the electric jew into thinking this is OK?

Do these people have no family that will stop them from racemixing? Are entire families brainwashed by the electric jew into thinking this is OK?
Guys racemix whenever they fall in love.

When femoids are stopped to racemix by their family, they play the peak "being oppressed by the patriarchy" victim card and will fight their own family or leave them behind just to date a guy of her choice.

he could get 10x better looking foid wtf