Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You need a gf! You need friends!!!

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Imagine telling a disabled person to walk and run while you know he will never walk his entire life, this is exactly like the example

Of course nice friends and hot girls would probably be nice for us but men like us will never get it and it’s no use to tell us this rage fuel bullshit

Also these humans will not solve any of your problems , they will just use you as you use them

You actually don’t need anyone in your life like a girl or friends, and you don’t owe anyone shit, live your life for your needs and happiness

Animals are Better than humans

You actually don’t need anyone in your life like a girl or friends, and you don’t owe anyone shit,just rope since no one will miss you

Animals are Better than humans

Most retards here want a gf but have no friends, literally running before walking :feelskek:

Most retards here want a gf but have no friends, literally running before walking :feelskek:
brutal NTpill :cryfeels::feelsrope:
@Transcended Trucel @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19

brutal NTpill :cryfeels::feelsrope:
@Transcended Trucel @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19
:feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
FD39F580 2437 4D6C A377 10E3C32B382B

i dont think having friends is a prerequisite to having a gf, girls dont give a shit about your friends, if anything most guys lose touch with their friends because they're foid gf/wife has them by the balls

if anything most guys lose touch with their friends because they're foid gf/wife has them by the balls
These are cucks who let a woman dominate them.

i dont think having friends is a prerequisite to having a gf, girls dont give a shit about your friends, if anything most guys lose touch with their friends because they're foid gf/wife has them by the balls
:feelstastyman:

I fucking lol when people tell me to socialize. Like, why don't you tell a fucking coma victim to just suddenly wake up instead?

I fucking lol when people tell me to socialize. Like, why don't you tell a fucking coma victim to just suddenly wake up instead?
Socialization is for pussies