Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You must potentially take any sign of a girl portraying herself with mental problems... if it seems like the contrast, as an indicator of disinterest.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Women are subtle and manipulative.
They falsely portray themselves so that the logical, etiquettical thing to do is to remove yourself.
False intangibility for manipulating the tangible arena.
Women give you false intangible notions so they can control the location, area, space, closeness of the tangibles.
They manipulate. And it's offensive. To me and to all.

Just manipulate them, oh wait.. only chad can.

She will feign incompatibility.
A woman shows her best to chad.
To all others she will not just say "you're not my type"
But create all kinds of notions to imply/ signal being insensible so she doesn't have to be sensible to you.
False portrayal. like a woman acting dumb, stupid, religious so she can get out of the conversation.
Just manipulate them, oh wait.. only chad can.
You can manipulate them just not in the way a chad can.
And usually getting chad is the donkey carrot on the stick.

I'd love to manipulate a foid tbh

You can only manipulate them if you're good looking. Try that shit as an ugly dude and she'll run off faster than a fucking F1 car.

Women are repulsed by men with any mental problems. they probably think its the same the other way around and try to use it as an effective turn off.

Imagine being chad and easily manipulating foids :feelsohh:

This is why I cant be mad at chads pumping and dumping holes thereby breaking their hearts (even though they engage in degeneracy). The foids would do the same to a looksmatch dude, so no mercy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back