Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel you must live in a underground shelter with no internet to not see foids privilege

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i can never get used to this shit.

gaming streamers - all foids got alot more money and views even tho they are bad at the game. J F L .
youtubers - all FOIDS get more views and money - only cuz they are foids. doesnt matter if its some guide or review or asmr videos etc etc
even in the most simple stuff
you see a post in a group in FB? if its a foid 10000 comments. only cuz shes a foid
a foid uploaded an average pic to reddit? so what if everyone get 15 upvotes and 1 comments, shes a female! so here take 500000 upvotes and reddit gold J F L .
did you had a baby? CONGRATULATIONS! you dont need to work anymore! tehehehe
4/10 foid will get 10000 matches/day on tinder while her looksmatch will maybe get 1 match once a week

and those fucking whores talk about are "women are opressed" FUCKING LMAO. women have it so fucking easy
having a vagina is EVERYTHING

every foid need to say everyday when she wakes up:
i am privileged because i got a vagina.

Yet they live under the delusion that they are oppressed.

That's why we need to react and treat holes like shit, everytime you see a hole treat it like shit, no excuses, I know our numbers are nothing compared to the numbers of cucks and orbiters but if we can make a life of at least one hole just a little bit worse then it's a success

All you need is a cunt and you'll have a free ride through life in the West tbh.

Camwhores make like 6 figures average? And those holes are usually just average.

Just drop out of high school and camwhore, then lock down a sucker and he'll pay for everything - then divorce him and take more government $$$ afterwards.

Holes literally don't need a brain to thrive in Western society. They don't even have to look good - just makeup maxx

These people just avoid the truth on purpose tbh.

Just be a vault dweller theory