Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You must be at least 6' if you are born in rural america to have any kind of respect.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
most of the people in the rural country only respect physical traits, physical ability/ application.
If you are a poindexter, WITH THEIR MINDSET? then you will get bullied, turned away from any job offers except for the menial/ beta ones, and eat on government cheese most likely. And you won't be around a shred of intelligence to help your lesser-built body find any alternative to gain profficient individual distinction.

All people who are of nerdy physical stature need to turn to intelligence becuase they are outsourced form the jocky things.
Nerds need to find profficient individual distinction in a different way than the typical chad things, and yet all hillbillies/ hicks hate that shit that isn't stereotypically masculine things.
It's why I'm happy with the white race dying sometimes, and the boomer world coming to an end.
One of the very few good additions to the new PC/ woke scold world we live in is near endless creativity/ near constant open mindedness.

Do you live in rural america
No I live in a city. I just have rural family, and my dad who came from rural america in north dakota is constantly up in this masculinity compensation shit.
HIs anxiety blinds his mind to the point where he doesn't even know how to cool his own inner criticism to think straight.
He was constantly around big bubbas and shit giving him shit. I'm 6'1 and he's 5'7. All of his brothers were around my height.
My dad is rural, and my mom's dad were rural.
The bullshit that befell them makes me wish there was a hick-based hate site.
But all this shit is true. Pro-chad is completely the way of the hicks. They want only chad to have any voice.
That's why they all haul ass, and make a passion in chad imitation. By getting big ass trucks trying to show off their own manliness rofl.

You must be at least 6 and be white to have any kind of respect in world.

Why would an opinion of a stupid redneck will bother me? If I was bullied I would move and that's all.

Why would an opinion of a stupid redneck will bother me? If I was bullied I would move and that's all.
Because your ideal identity you want to identify by should have power everywhere.
And what they admire about you should be something attributed to your value.
They should see you as primally substantive.
You shouldn't just be blindly offended though. Know what you want to be, and only get offended at what presence you want to have. And what contrasts it. Use people who ridicule you, and your indifference in it to show laidbacker value sometimes lol.

When I lived in rural America, it was the opposite tbh.

When I lived in rural America, it was the opposite tbh.
pray tell.
how in the fuck can they defy biology.
Well there's several forms of rural america.
Midwest in agricultural areas has a ton of flat and irritable hicks.
Then there are the apple pie makers who are not that way at all who are more in the south like rural Tennessee/ Georgia.

unless you are an unmoggable dolph lundgren-tier ubermensch, environment is everything in life. most people stay in their lane and don't leave it, the unfortunate ones who go somewhere they're not welcome choke on the blackpill. I envy the oblivious nerds who go through life worry-free with healthy self-esteem, while I still have PTSD from my years in a white turbonormie jock school

You must be 1 km tall to get any respect as an ethnic.

Because your ideal identity you want to identify by should have power everywhere.
And what they admire about you should be something attributed to your value.
They should see you as primally substantive.
You shouldn't just be blindly offended though. Know what you want to be, and only get offended at what presence you want to have. And what contrasts it. Use people who ridicule you, and your indifference in it to show laidbacker value sometimes lol.
People are not a 100$ bills that respected everywhere in the world. Why would I live in a place that not respect me while I can go to a place where I am respected? Not getting the logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back