Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You most likely embody the qualities that your appearance suggests

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
What I mean by this is that if you look like a beta, you probably are one. If you look like a creepy pervert, you probably are one. If you look like a nice trustworthy guy, you probably are one.

When was the last time you saw a guy who looked like this:
1469652327896.jpg

that happened to be a total thug?

blackcurtis11.jpg

that turned out to be a nuclear physicist?

I don't believe it's simply halo effect either. It's more likely that the genes that control certain aspects of personality are heavily linked with those that control certain aspects of looks. There's a reason we hold many of the prejudices about peoples' appearance that we do: they're accurate.

Interesting post, I have to think about this for a while.

What I mean by this is that if you look like a beta, you probably are one. If you look like a creepy pervert, you probably are one. If you look like a nice trustworthy guy, you probably are one.

1469652327896.jpg

that happened to be a total thug?

blackcurtis11.jpg

that turned out to be a nuclear physicist?

I don't believe it's simply halo effect either. It's more likely that the genes that control certain aspects of personality are heavily linked with those that control certain aspects of looks. There's a reason we hold many of the prejudices about peoples' appearance that we do: they're accurate.
i've actually thought about this same exact fucking thing. i'm totally convinced of it as well.

People say I look like I'm in the military and I look very intimidating.

How fucked am I?

hmmmmmm people say i look like shrek, yet i dont live in a swamp

Yup genetics are linked with our personalities. So its no surprise some facial genetics are attached to personalities.

Yup genetics are linked with our personalities. So its no surprise some facial genetics are attached to personalities.
The only problem is that you don't choose and can't change your looks throug your personality.

in my case its wrong. i look like a gangbanger/thug (i look like ice cube) but im a high inhib autistic shy non confrontational low T little kid.

The only problem is that you don't choose and can't change your looks throug your personality.
You also can't change your personality apparently, environment plays a role in changing it but when but under stress or in uncomfortable situations you revert back to your natural tendencies. Im learning about this shit in some psychology class, the experiment was done on monkeys. Might make a thread on it in the future to show how over it truly is since our personalities are also predetermined kek.

in my case its wrong. i look like a gangbanger/thug (i look like ice cube) but im a high inhib autistic shy non confrontational low T little kid.
play your cards right then and go full thug

You also can't change your personality apparently, environment plays a role in changing it but when but under stress or in uncomfortable situations you revert back to your natural tendencies. Im learning about this shit in some psychology class, the experiment was done on monkeys. Might make a thread on it in the future to show how over it truly is since our personalities are also predetermined kek.
that would be an interesting thread tbh

The second guy is just the look of high prenatal T. I have seen quite a few professors with high T phenotype like him.
I don't think it has anything to do with intelligence just aggression. You wouldn't expect the second guy to be passive and a pussy bitch when it comes to confrontation whereas you would expect the first guy to be.

i look like a creep and a criminal only because im ugly and ethnic...

yes you can. with drugs. u can for sure change your personality

Yeah I was thinking about this this morning as well. Physiognomy is beyond legit.

If that's true then I'm the antichrist according to my ID

Would it surprise you to learn that this guy
thejockowillinkway_11.jpg

Is in the military? Would it surprise you to find out that this guy
john_carmack.jpg

is a software developer, that this cuck
Vasectomy_b8288c_6498200.jpg

Is the type to hold his mouth agape for a photo with his video games?

But just because someone isn't attractive doesn't mean they are stupid or untrustworthy. You would probably think that way about Samuel L Jackson or Morgan Freeman.

I don't think that's exactly correct. I think people make the things they change about their appearance fit what they're into and also that people can be rejected for something, at least subtly, because they're decided by others to "not look the part." And this is where most of these stereotypes come from.

A lot of people tell me I look very trustworthy, but I don't see it in the mirror tbh.

I look younger than I am and I have long hair and still ride my skateboard lol. If I looked older I would feel emberassed about my attitude. So there is truth to that. How you look like changes how others and even you percieve yourself. Blackpill.