Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill you might just have depression

P

Panda

Banned
-
just a reality check for some of you

there are people out there who have everything you ever wanted and are still depressed. some even suicide.

life in general is just depressing

i've been watching a documentary on kurt cobain and i see similarities between him and people who post here.

happiness truly comes from within.... your dna.
it's over boys and girls. it never began.

you will never see a chad going to therapy

i was naturally happy before nofap, even with no friends, even as an outcast. i need to regain that natural energy. even if nofap doesnt allow me to mix in or ascend i will be happy.

I just want the pain to end

I don’t think I even have depression it’s the fact that I feel and look no differently physically to how I did 8 years ago makes me want to end it

Haven’t grown since middle school at all and get treated like one. Just the other day some tall first year in my uni cafeteria called me buddy when he bumped into me.

I couldn’t care less about being a chad

as an incel it's most likely that you have depression, normies chads stacies who claim they have depression should be beaten up

Depression is a product of being unwanted and ridiculed by almost everyone you try to converse with. This is the case for me at least.

Depression is a product of being unwanted and ridiculed by almost everyone you try to converse with. This is the case for me at least.

cope. Kurt Cobain had depression but he also had a fucking wife.

i was naturally happy before nofap, even with no friends, even as an outcast. i need to regain that natural energy. even if nofap doesnt allow me to mix in or ascend i will be happy.
Whats your streak? I relapsed from my 25-day streak a few days ago, and now I'm in the 'chaser effect' and keep relapsing every day.:feelsrope:

depression is my default state of mind

you will never see a chad going to therapy
I have a good friend who's 21. He's in a relationship with an objectively good-looking girl, and has porked at least 2 others. Maybe not Chad but a high-tier normie for sure.
He's been seeing a therapist for depression for a couple months recently and got held back a year in studies because of neglect.
You think touching a pussay makes all problems go away but it doesn't

Depression is an illness so of course it can happen to anyone but there are things that can make people more likely to get it. Things like social isolation

I have a good friend who's 21. He's in a relationship with an objectively good-looking girl, and has porked at least 2 others. Maybe not Chad but a high-tier normie for sure.
He's been seeing a therapist for depression for a couple months recently and got held back a year in studies because of neglect.
You think touching a pussay makes all problems go away but it doesn't
we all have our own demons.