Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You might have looksmax potential if you still have your wisdom teeth

hearmeout

hearmeout

Officer
3 years ago (20 years old) an x-ray of my teeth revealed that i had 4 wisdom teeths still not out among my other teeths. I had a normal jaw at that point, atleast no one was mentioning my jaw/chin to me in some way, it was like every other chin and i noticed nothing unusual.

1-2 years after the x-ray only my bottom wisdom teeths started to grow out. Because of my gappy teeth I had plenty of room in my mouth to fit them in. Although they grew straight, my doctor still offered to remove them but I declined hoping they would push my teeth together so my gappy teeth wouldnt be so noticable, but that didnt happen.
Instead I think from that point on, my jaw started to grow forward because of the extra teeth pushing everything in my lower jaw forward. Since 1-2 Years now I sometimes hear people pointing out that I have a big jaw/chin and when I looked in the mirror, I noticed that indeed, my jaw/chin was pushed forward, even to the point where my bottom teeth are now retruded to make up for my (relative to the lower jaw) underdeveloped upper jaw. Nontheless I like my lower jaw now from the side profile. I am still contemplating to do surgery to bring my jaw back a little bit, so I can start surgery to fix my now retruded lower teeth and pull my teeth back together so I wont have gappy teeth anymore but thats another story.

Only for people that still have wisdom teeths that might come out:
I wanted to tell you guys that are still looksmaxxing that if you have wisdom teeth that are not out yet: Think about the impact they can have on your upper or lower jaw depending on where they come out. If it is not medically necessary try to let them grow out in the part where you need them, and maybe remove them where you dont need them. I.E grow them out in your lower jaw, remove them in your upper jaw. or something like that.

Disclaimer though: I am no doctor or anything like that, I am just telling you from personal experience. And dont always believe your doctor if he says the wisdom teeth have to be removed, they often see quick money in that. Go to more dentists and get their opinion.

The wisdom teethpill might just be legit.

I have no space for my wisdom teeth and although my dentist recommends getting them taken out over and over again I always decline in the hopes it triggers some growth

That's right tbh. I need to looksmax more

The problem there is a chance that your dentist took them to make room for your other teeth.
And more pocket money for him.

Good lifefuel tbh. guess most of su all have chance then

3 years ago (20 years old) an x-ray of my teeth revealed that i had 4 wisdom teeths still not out among my other teeths. I had a normal jaw at that point, atleast no one was mentioning my jaw/chin to me in some way, it was like every other chin and i noticed nothing unusual.

1-2 years after the x-ray only my bottom wisdom teeths started to grow out. Because of my gappy teeth I had plenty of room in my mouth to fit them in. Although they grew straight, my doctor still offered to remove them but I declined hoping they would push my teeth together so my gappy teeth wouldnt be so noticable, but that didnt happen.
Instead I think from that point on, my jaw started to grow forward because of the extra teeth pushing everything in my lower jaw forward. Since 1-2 Years now I sometimes hear people pointing out that I have a big jaw/chin and when I looked in the mirror, I noticed that indeed, my jaw/chin was pushed forward, even to the point where my bottom teeth are now retruded to make up for my (relative to the lower jaw) underdeveloped upper jaw. Nontheless I like my lower jaw now from the side profile. I am still contemplating to do surgery to bring my jaw back a little bit, so I can start surgery to fix my now retruded lower teeth and pull my teeth back together so I wont have gappy teeth anymore but thats another story.

Only for people that still have wisdom teeths that might come out:
I wanted to tell you guys that are still looksmaxxing that if you have wisdom teeth that are not out yet: Think about the impact they can have on your upper or lower jaw depending on where they come out. If it is not medically necessary try to let them grow out in the part where you need them, and maybe remove them where you dont need them. I.E grow them out in your lower jaw, remove them in your upper jaw. or something like that.

Disclaimer though: I am no doctor or anything like that, I am just telling you from personal experience. And dont always believe your doctor if he says the wisdom teeth have to be removed, they often see quick money in that. Go to more dentists and get their opinion.
I had a terrible feminine narrow jaw until 18 years old, however it started again growing at 19 toghether with my wisdom teeth. Before I turned 20 that bastard of my dentist robbed me of wisdom teeth, stopping my improvement forever.
unluckily I didn't know mewing so I didn't oppose the wisdom teeth extraction.

teeth extraction causes jaw degeneration, so your bone is ruined forever. Official dentistry says it, not only orthotropics

if my wisdom teeth we're removed my jaw would become completely subhuman. Seems like medical professionals don't want to help you solve your problems, they'd rather have a reliable source of income

I have to get mine out BC they're impacted... I read that taking them out may help asymmetry though.

The dentist said mine were impacted, whatever that means. That was in 1978. They're still there. Maybe they'll still grow out.

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

I was bamboozled by my dentist into removing one of my wisdom teeth; he also tried to push my chin back in order to "correct" the positioning of my teeth which I had shifted via jaw-jutting!!! What a complete sadist.

Last edited: