Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You might be tired of Blackpill, but Blackpill is never tired of you

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
-
Once you swallow the BP, it will haunt you till you get in to the grave.

FyiNoCsWIAEM sV

the true blackpill is that we are in hell and never dying. endless suffering for eternity here on the hell planet named earth.

The truth will set you free

This is me... kinda. Brootal. I have over a million $ of real estate but I'm still a subhuman 5ft curry who no foid would want. High material wealth but very low genetic wealth.
how much in liquid assets? do you own stocks?

how much in liquid assets? do you own stocks?
I have about 90k (personal loans I've given to family and just money collecting interest in a bank) in liquid assets. Plan is to buy a house in half a year or so when hopefully I got enough (need about 200-250 for a basic rental). I basically keep my money in a bank for the year or two it takes me to save for a new rental. I've considered shares or more risky ways to use that short-term money but I prefer not to.

Last edited:
This is me... kinda. Brootal. I have over a million $ of real estate but I'm still a subhuman 5ft curry who no foid would want. High material wealth but very low genetic wealth.
Real 5'0?

Real 5'0?
Yep, tragic I know. Also 5'0 is not THAT rare globally. I am in Guatemala ATM and 1 in 10 local Mayan dudes I see is shorter than me. About 50% of foids are shorter than me as well. If I were just 5'4 I'd be a normie here quite easily, especially as I could blend in as lots of Mayans and curries look racially ambiguous with each other.

Yep, tragic I know. Also 5'0 is not THAT rare globally. I am in Guatemala ATM and 1 in 10 local Mayan dudes I see is shorter than me. About 50% of foids are shorter than me as well. If I were just 5'4 I'd be a normie here quite easily, especially as I could blend in as lots of Mayans and curries look racially ambiguous with each other.
Have thought about getting surgeries I damn sure they will ascend you

Have thought about getting surgeries I damn sure they will ascend you
Yeah it's a possibility. Won't rule it out. I've been coping last 10 years or so that the surgeries will get safer, more effective, cheaper, less painful, etc. They kinda have actually. Maybe at 40 I'll bite the bullet and do it. It's a tradeoff between waiting for technological breakthroughts and enjoying more of your life with the added height.

Ascension won't even matter if you are over 25. You already missed out on your youth

Yeah it's a possibility. Won't rule it out. I've been coping last 10 years or so that the surgeries will get safer, more effective, cheaper, less painful, etc. They kinda have actually. Maybe at 40 I'll bite the bullet and do it. It's a tradeoff between waiting for technological breakthroughts and enjoying more of your life with the added height.
Good luck with that

In my opinion they are safe you should try consulting with a surgeon

Damn, I hope things get better for you my friend