Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You might as well go MGTOW if you're not Chad

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Even on the infinitesimal chance you do ascend, you will only ever serve as a placeholder until the next Chad comes along

To maintain any relationship at all, you will be forced to simp; to bow, obey, and self-debase for whatever disgusting she-cow you manage to approach in SMV.

Every relationship you will ever have will be with Chad's sloppy seconds and thirds

Every relationship you will ever have will be a battle for power and leverage as each partner seeks to squeeze the most out of the other for the least investment

Every relationship you will ever have will be a dry facsimile of what Chad has been allowed to have since puberty.

You will never be happy.

You will never be loved.

You will never have any hope but the rope.

femoids need to be exterminated

Hate threads like this tbh. Seems like pointless emotional projection and preaching to a choir that already knows literally everything you just typed.

This is high IQ post ngl. Every word is true tbh.

I already identify as a MSTOW.

All i ever cared about was teen love anyway, but now it's too late, and adult relationships seem like a waste of time. You're right i might aswell just go MGTOW from now on.

This is partially true as not every incel would be willing to go MSTOW.

Some would do anything to even betabuxx a foid as long as they get some sex and/or reproduce.

I would only accept a foids pussy if I got to take it how id like. no starfish shit etc.

This site is basically MGTOW.co already

i’d LDAR and cope the rope but i’ve gotto be wagecucking until my parents die. i’ll never have the balls to rope tbh, i’m too chickened out to end my life. going on your way won’t get you the feeling of a teenage love. it’s over if you’re past 25 with no date & sex. nothing you do will ever make you happy. mgtow and redpill SRs who shares pic of their cars and camping pics etc. look pathetic, yet i enjoy lurking in mgtow forums they’ve got some suifuel posts. swallow the blackpill and abandon all your hope dear mgtow.

An incel can't go MGTOW.

Going MGTOW is admiting defeat. If i'm not getting laid at least I should make females lives worse not better like mgtows do

Mgtows are pretty cool but the majority of them are incels in denial.

It's a part of stoic philosophy to reject what you cannot have.

But for many Mgtow men, they CAN have it. They just don't want it.

But if you can get it and can't keep it your just a monkey branch.

Alpha fucks. Betabuxx Cucks!

You might as well go your own way since no one else will go with you. Just know why your doing it.