Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious you may not like it, but this is what a gigachad looks like

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
FB IMG 1704952240549

Dogs are gods. Dogpill is law of nature

Dogpill is a fact. However, nah, gigachad mogs all the shit.

Make way dog boi, white women are HORSE ONLY.

dee wallace 365 movie challenge GIF

Dogs mog all.

Especially the aggressive dark triad doggies

Animal kingdom pill

Dogs and dog breath smells so fucking bad. Yet foids have no issues with french kissing them. But even if a chad has bad breath foid wont kiss him

they say they feel a connection with the dog and its like a bestfriend most of the time
doesnt negate the stinking smell mutts produce.

zoophile thread rope :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

zoophile thread rope :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
should be bannable offense its illegal in most countries with leaders that have more than single digit IQ @Fat Link

should be bannable offense its illegal in most countries with leaders that have more than single digit IQ @Fat Link
what should be a bannable offence?

This dog doggymoggs the hell out of me

Mutts serve no other purpose than to randomly attack people and children, they are allowed to shit and piss everywhere and the fucking owners (around 70%) don't pick up their mutts' shit, the whole city reeks of dog shit and piss. And when it rains their shit and piss gets smeared all over the fucking street man, it's so disgusting.

Because some fucking roasties want to french kiss and get railed by her doberman all of us normal people have to deal with their bullshit. I'd exterminate all dogs if I was in charge, they are completely useless and soyciety would be a better place without them.

Mutts serve no other purpose than to randomly attack people and children, they are allowed to shit and piss everywhere and the fucking owners (around 70%) don't pick up their mutts' shit, the whole city reeks of dog shit and piss. And when it rains their shit and piss gets smeared all over the fucking street man, it's so disgusting.

Because some fucking roasties want to french kiss and get railed by her doberman all of us normal people have to deal with their bullshit. I'd exterminate all dogs if I was in charge, they are completely useless and soyciety would be a better place without them.
High iq and based as fuck

Cant agree more

Began for shitbullcels

Agree. Soyciety has successfully brainwashed 99% of the population about how dogs are great and loving animals.
If that wasn't the case i wouldn't hate them more than any other living entity on earth.

Chinks are based in one thing.