Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope you maladaptive daydream alot

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
do you have the feeling when your mind starts to wander somewhere else. for example when you sleep you start thinking about something else

yeah, before i sleep, almost everyday i like to unironically imagine myself in some crazy zombie apocalypse, when im the chad (could happen) and i find a virgin 13yo girl alone and we fall in love after some days, we would live in an cabin in the woods, i like to think about undressing and kissing her body and all other type of things :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: :feelscomfy:
is pretty good tbh, since i have a pretty good imagination, sometimes i can almost feel it.

d
yeah, before i sleep, almost everyday i like to unironically imagine myself in some crazy zombie apocalypse, when im the chad (could happen) and i find a virgin 13yo girl alone and we fall in love after some days, we would live in an cabin in the woods, i like to think about undressing and kissing her body and all other type of things :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: :feelscomfy:
is pretty good tbh, since i have a pretty good imagination, sometimes i can almost feel it.
am i never had that dream but we all got this trait cause of how misreable we are
you
the same dude who was trolling yesterday

d

am i never had that dream but we all got this trait cause of how misreable we are
you

the same dude who was trolling yesterday
all you need to do is imagine, i only do it when im about to sleep, i can imagine things much more than in the day while doing things

all you need to do is imagine, i only do it when im about to sleep, i can imagine things much more than in the day while doing things
What causes maladaptive daydreaming? Experts believe that MD is, generally, a coping mechanism in response to trauma, abuse or loneliness that leads the maladaptive daydreamer to conjure a complex imaginary world for them to escape into in times of distress, or loneliness, or maybe, even helplessness in real life. the worst thing is that u cant control it,i daydream alot when i do a hard work or when i step out on society
i bet 100 bucks that u are underage
i am 17
imagine
i bet 100 bucks that u are underage
failing the bet and judging wrongly

I daydream when im tired, its easy that way to lucid dream, lately i cant control my lucid dreams.

What causes maladaptive daydreaming? Experts believe that MD is, generally, a coping mechanism in response to trauma, abuse or loneliness that leads the maladaptive daydreamer to conjure a complex imaginary world for them to escape into in times of distress, or loneliness, or maybe, even helplessness in real life. the worst thing is that u cant control it,i daydream alot when i do a hard work or when i step out on society

i am 17
i can control it and i only do it when i will go to sleep (which i will go now since is almost 5 am here)
idk what causes it but i guess is just boredom and loneliness.
but mine is very real daydreaming, i get like some seconds of pure reality when in there.
the best way that works is the way i said, take a shower, relax, lie down in your bed (best at night/midnight) with all the lights off (sometimes i do it while listening to some music that says about romance or some shit similar like this one (to let me even more in the mood):

it is pretty good and much better, because in the day there is too much noise, light and you cant relax/focus properly.

i can control it and i only do it when i will go to sleep (which i will go now since is almost 5 am here)
idk what causes it but i guess is just boredom and loneliness.
but mine is very real daydreaming, i get like some seconds of pure reality when in there.
the best way that works is the way i said, take a shower, relax, lie down in your bed (best at night/midnight) with all the lights off (sometimes i do it while listening to some music that says about romance or some shit similar like this one (to let me even more in the mood):

it is pretty good and much better, because in the day there is too much noise, light and you cant relax/focus properly.

yeah i think everyone has different type of dayreaming i think mine is from abuse,trauma and lonliness so it has a triple effect
yeah i think everyone has different type of daydreaming i think mine is from abuse,trauma and loneliness so it has a triple effect
also thats a nice song u got there really calming i mostly listen to rap music but it dosent help me , when i listened to classical music i felt more caIm or guided mediation music
Yeah, coping mechanism of the mind to not lose itself.
i guess so because the moment you lose your mind its over for you

OvER for pedocels jfl