Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You lost empathy? Descended into a demon? You have

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
But who isn't a demon? Only a matter of level, but the human is a demon. Those frightening creatures we depict in movies, in books and in art, are sometimes no worse than us, humans, perhaps they are but a mirror projecting ourselves?

Edgy, yet not completely inaccurate.

definitely 3edgy5me , but you're right gods, demons, devils, their just our worst and best traits as people personified. if they were real theyd either conquer us or be uninterested .

metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-e3-2015-screen-big-boss-mirror.jpg

"I'm already a demon"

Edgy as shit and also untrue, Walter White (for example) isn't a mirror of me (for example). Maybe some of the themes line up but I don't cook meth and murder people.

This is too edgy 4me

Well you have to establish the traits of a demon to discern whether or not humans are demons.

One who is compelled to act from nothing but sheer impulse?
One who lies and deceives?
One who willingly imposes suffering upon others?

By that standard, I'd say that you're correct. It's interesting how people consume others, yet lack the capacity to see it. This makes me wonder if blindness, indifference, and ignorance are the true traits of a "demon".

Well you have to establish the traits of a demon to discern whether or not humans are demons.

One who is compelled to act from nothing but sheer impulse?
One who lies and deceives?
One who willingly imposes suffering upon others?

By that standard, I'd say that you're correct. It's interesting how people consume others, yet lack the capacity to see it. This makes me wonder if blindness, indifference, and ignorance are the true traits of a "demon".
Demons are usually described as manipulators, they also seem ridiculous in some cultures - like they have hybrid goat-human body and face, or they have chicken legs or they have devil horns or shit like that, but in more sophisticated places they are also described as wise and cunning, for example - the ability to grant powers or wealth and heath or protection in exchange for souls or human sacrifices.

Demons also have a need, they have an urge for suffering or life worth, hence the human sacrifices, they are bound to their devious nature, but just because they aren't as stupid as your average joe some think they are higher - they aren't, they're just smarter with a desire for life worth or suffering instead of sex and food.

Demons are usually described as manipulators, they also seem ridiculous in some cultures - like they have hybrid goat-human body and face, or they have chicken legs or they have devil horns or shit like that, but in more sophisticated places they are also described as wise and cunning, for example - the ability to grant powers or wealth and heath or protection in exchange for souls or human sacrifices.

Demons also have a need, they have an urge for suffering or life worth, hence the human sacrifices, they are bound to their devious nature, but just because they aren't as stupid as your average joe some think they are higher - they aren't, they're just smarter with a desire for life worth or suffering instead of sex and food.
So they share the same behaviors, but between humans and depictions of demons only the details change? The monstrous visualization and emphasis on the specific desire for suffering are needed so that people can see what is being shown as a "demon". Our own desires culminate in an identical result, it's just camouflaged and distanced so that the observer won't see.

So they share the same behaviors, but between humans and depictions of demons only the details change? The monstrous visualization and emphasis on the specific desire for suffering are needed so that people can see what is being shown as a "demon". Our own desires culminate in an identical result, it's just camouflaged and distanced so that the observer won't see.
Yup, the funny thing is - demons never existed, humans did though, and demons never asked for sacrifices - humans did though.
It seems humans try to depict a creature so exaggeratedly to make them think they're the not worst thing out there - when as a species they are.