Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You lost before you were born

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Look, you fuck, you lost before you even had a chance.

When you were a dumb cell, a fucking zygote in your moms cunt, you already were a failure. It's cope to think life would have turned out better if you had looksmaxxed or did something better with your time when you were younger. You were intended to be fucked for eternity. Before earth was created, you were already cursed. You're fucked. Case closed.

This isn't helping my mental state.

If I had $60K and was fully blackpilled at the age of 12, things would have turned out better.

When you were a dumb cell, a fucking zygote in your moms cunt, you already were a failure. It's cope to think life would have turned out better if you had looksmaxxed or did something better with your time when you were younger. You were intended to be fucked for eternity. Before earth was created, you were already cursed. You're fucked. Case closed.
I have atequate testosterone but my luck was spoiled by being born into a dysfunctional family which the stress from that probably stunted my height

I was born in a dead man's suit.

We lost the genetic lottery

Hey that’s not true! Haven’t you listened to them? They said that all we have to do is act confident and take a shower. We totally could’ve changed ourselves and society completely by doing those two simple things!

I was good looking when I was a kid.

It was only puberty that fucked me up good.

Stop with the suicidefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Existence is so enraging tbh

50% was genetic and the other half is environment. the gay frog water fucked up any chance i had at resembling a human.
either way tours fucking over boyos

You have to stop posting so much high octane suifuel man its brutal

well idk may be, i guess i lost due my bad childhood