Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “You look like more incel Adam Lanza”-My friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
7FC9CC55 F383 4C4A 88AD 92C21105ABD6

Over if Lanza mogs you

Does your friend know you post on an incel forum?

He's a good "friend".

Opinions on Adam Lanza?

Does anyone have a picture of Lanza squintmaxxing? Curious to see what he would look like.

IDK Lanza might've looked pretty normie with unironically a better haircut and some gymmaxx.

He found out I posted here and tried to make an account to troll me but he’s nowhere near incel and I think mods caught and btfo’d him
on braincels my semi-blackpilled irl hapa friend made a LARP account without telling me who it was and we did this autistic game of hide and seek where I had to figure out which account was his. funny shit ngl

I can't really make an opinion about him. He took NEETdom to a whole nother level. He communicated with his mother via email. She lived in the same house :dafuckfeels:

:soy:

He was a high verbal IQ autist and would fit right in on the .co along with his butties tbh
I saw a video of him calling into a radio show. He told them about some story of a chimp being raised by humans and eventually freaking out. I think the chimp was named Travis. Adam lowkey compared himself to travis.

He's the one mass shooter that I still don't know if existed.

He took NEETdom to a whole nother level. He communicated with his mother via email. She lived in the same house :dafuckfeels:
It's not much different than NT zoomers and their texting ngl; it's just that e-mail is an anachronistic means of communication.

I saw a video of him calling into a radio show. He told them about some story of a chimp being raised by humans and eventually freaking out. I think the chimp was named Travis. Adam lowkey compared himself to travis.
Yes bro, the autist is a caged chimp who is forced to conform to an environment which doesn't suit his nature.

So the (((owners))) get what they deserve!

He's the one mass shooter that I still don't know if existed.
"Does that autistic kid even exist, ahahahaha? I hardly ever see him!" :chad::banhammer::incel:

It's not much different than NT zoomers and their texting ngl; it's just that e-mail is an anachronistic means of communication.

Yes bro, the autist is a caged chimp who is forced to conform to an environment which doesn't suit his nature.

So the (((owners))) get what they deserve!

"Does that autistic kid even exist, ahahahaha? I hardly ever see him!" :chad::banhammer::incel:
Have you seen the video bro? Really interesting ngl

Your only option is to fly a plane full of Mexican babies into his house

on braincels my semi-blackpilled irl hapa friend made a LARP account without telling me who it was and we did this autistic game of hide and seek where I had to figure out which account was his. funny shit ngl
Incel Death note

Mogs me cuz white

Opinions on Adam Lanza?
He had evidence of the CIA deploying hormone-based weapons in american cities and his name was destroyed because of it

I look like this guy, but in fat version

I can't really make an opinion about him. He took NEETdom to a whole nother level. He communicated with his mother via email. She lived in the same house :dafuckfeels:
lol

adam laza mog me cos white

I mog him lol

I read that Lanza was incel

Adam Lanza is so ugly that he would get bullied badly to where kids would give him bruises at sandy hook. Being ugly is suffering.