Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you look good=everybody wants contact with you

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Last edited:
Concrete is made of concrete.

That gym one makes me so upset. Gym culture is disgusting right now, some of the people I see make me mad. Wish we went back to the golden age.

Pumpin' iron with the guys

stop watching this for your own sanity

Mean while incel rotmaxxs his entire life

That gym one makes me so upset. Gym culture is disgusting right now, some of the people I see make me mad. Wish we went back to the golden age.

Pumpin' iron with the guys

View attachment 1052466
Before, gym wasn't so well known, so those who went have better bodies because it was a minority that had the ability to improve. The gym was never better before, that photo surely excluded those who looked normal.

Before, gym wasn't so well known, so those who went have better bodies because it was a minority that had the ability to improve. The gym was never better before, that photo surely excluded those who looked normal.
Of course it did, why would you take a picture of a mundane physique in a gym? They are all high profile bodybuilders. Back in the golden era you could walk in, feel intimidated, but have a bunch of bros help you and show you the ropes

Back in the golden era you could walk in, feel intimidated, but have a bunch of bros help you and show you the ropes
And now isn't?

Times change but the rhythm is always the same. In the past, there must also have been people who just showedtheir muscles and didn't help others. Only, since not many have stories about it, it is lost in oblivion.

Of course it did, why would you take a picture of a mundane physique in a gym? They are all high profile bodybuilders. Back in the golden era you could walk in, feel intimidated, but have a bunch of bros help you and show you the ropes
nope. chad schwarznegger had only chad friends. some bluepilled shit

Alexandria
Angelis
Autumn
Taylor
Shannon
Samantha
Hailee
Lyric
Gabriella
Merceydeis
Denarea(Probably)