Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You live in Nazi Germany and a kikefoid comes to you to help it hide and give it refuge. What do you do?

You live in Nazi Germany and a kikefoid comes to you to help it hide and give it refuge. What do you

• Give the kikefoid refuge and ask for nothing in return

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
If you like me are one of the groups the Nazis hate and want to get killed, assume that the Nazis have exempted your from the gas chambers for whatever reason.

I would keep the kikefoid as a sex slave in exchange for refuge.

I will harbor the kike in my home. In return she lets me give her three anal poundings a week.

Pump and dump, and then turn into to Gestapo.

Don't want to get into trouble for housing Jews.

If you like me are one of the groups the Nazis hate and want to get killed, assume that the Nazis have exempted your from the gas chambers for whatever reason.

I would do the honorable thing, officer, refuge with nothing in return :feelsthink:

use as a ssexslave because they ahve no rights in Germany .

Usually people would pull the "you're forced by law to help" card on us when incels say they wouldn't help a woman in some life-or-death situation, but this time around they can't, kek. People who think laws= morals must get pretty pissed when someone kindly reminds them of Nazi Germany, Slavery-run American countries and others.

Tbh I wouldn't risk my life for a stranger woman because I know women won't do it for me either. At best I'd give her some tips on how not to be caught and wish good luck.

Tbh I wouldn't risk my life for a stranger woman because I know women won't do it for me either. At best I'd give her some tips on how not to be caught and wish good luck.
made me lol. Honest answer though. Normies would virtue signal and say they would harbor jews when in reality most are cowards and wouldn't want to get involved like how actually happened.

Give the kike foid the Oskar Dirlewanger treatment. Brutally rape her then inject her with strychnine and watch her die.

I will feed her my cum for breakfast,lunch and dinner and if she doesn't accept these terms, i'll hand her over to the Gestapo

Pretty much this. I would do the samething.

Pretty obvious, but there are not many Jewish people in this world, and there are not much Jewish foids because of it. They also have harder/higher standards imposed on them because if they have a child with a non-Jewish man the child is then Jewish. This group of people mainly want to keep it to themselves (especially the Jewish hardliners). But however, many Jews inter-marry with whites anyways and they don't usually inter-marry nonwhites/ethnics anyways.

Last edited:
Probably also defect and escape, and have kids with her as well.

depends on how good looking she is

There's only one good answer to this :feelsokman:

rape

I would let her live in my house, use her as a sex slave a few times and after losing my virginity to her, hand her over the nazis

Are there woodchippers?

Tell her to go away since i don't want any trouble myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back