Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill you literally can not fail at life as a handsome man

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
just picture this fellow genetic scum. youre born into a world that is already made for you, pretty much the equivalent of turning up to a footrace for amputees in your lambo and then you put that shit on cruise control. imagine walking through the shopping mall. you can just feel the warmth of female eyes on you and youre alpha senses tell you their cunts are dripping. you could be minding your own business shopping at a target store or something and some foid manages to conjure up some shitty convo just so she can get your attention and after she gives you her number (you dont even need to ask) later that night youre already behind her fucking her. there are numerous articles saying better looking men end up with better and higher paying jobs so the halo effect goes far beyond just romance. this is what ITfags are in denial about. people around you constantly reinforce your good looks with compliments which boosts your confidence which is why confidence is just a meme, ugly people dont get confidence. having a shit day? when you come out of the showers you are instantly reminded of how good you look so you probably drop the towel and start beating off to your own reflection. think about this. have you ever seen a good looking homeless person? you can use your good looks as a bargaining chip to get out of tough situations. case in point, jeremy meeks. no one seems to remember this was a hardened crim who did 9 years in prison and ran with gangs and if it werent for his looks he would still be rotting away getting bent over in the showers by big morgan from cell block c17. imagine the looks the blackpill god himself gets when hes out in public. i can almost guarantee hes oblivious to all the attention foids give him because hes so used to it why would he care? hard on cash? just be a super model bro.

Last edited:
Hahaha, you can make the death of handsome men fail though...:feelsbaton::fire:

A tall handsome man will always have women begging to suck his dick. Also if you're tall and handsome you are more likely to be CEO and earn a lot of money due to the halo effect.

A tall handsome man will always have women begging to suck his dick. Also if you're tall and handsome you are more likely to be CEO and earn a lot of money due to the halo effect.
ho lee fuk you just joined today and you already have over a hundred posts:feelsahh: dedicatedcel

ho lee fuk you just joined today and you already have over a hundred posts:feelsahh: dedicatedcel
My goal is to reach 5000 soon. I am an ex braincels user, so I know what's up. Unfortunately my sub was constantly brigaded and harassed by femoids and IT shills.

My goal is to reach 5000 soon. I am an ex braincels user, so I know what's up. Unfortunately my sub was constantly brigaded and harassed by femoids and IT shills.
Joined today too after just a constant bombardment of cucked bluepill shit, having a female head mod tends to suck ass too. Also proclaimed normalfag mods.

Joined today too after just a constant bombardment of cucked bluepill shit, having a female head mod tends to suck ass too. Also proclaimed normalfag mods.
We need to send all braincel users here!

Nah dude, /r/short told me that tall handsome men get promoted more because of confidence. If 5'2 balding indian had the same confidence as 6'5 Chad, they are viewed the same way at work.

Jfl bluepillers deserve the rope.

Chad's life is as easy as a 10/10 femoid's children's tutorial mode. The only difference between them is that the foid can get raped, so I guess that makes Chad's life even easier huh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back