Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You like fucking with normies and foids

StormWind

StormWind

Shocked with a dosage of reality
★★★★★
After a while you realize that you can easily kick the beehive and summon a swarm of people after you due to wrongthink.

It's not that hard really, people used to have thick skin and it took alot to get on someone's nerves. If you were trying hard you were immediately called a loser and we're ignored, perhaps even trolled back.

Now all you can do is say a single word or make a general observation (I always consider outliers) and people are on your ass like white on rice. People are so sensitive now that it's all too easy.

So I just roll with it, whenever someone gets pissed off at me I often try to aggravate or mock them even more. Especially if their response seems very emotional and cliche. I know that they're very average people who will lack any depth of view. So I just fuck with them more. They're a dime a dozen anyways. Average people can't do much for me anyways, so at least I can toy with them.

I honestly only get a negative reaction if I try to get sexual with a foid. I don't experience this from anything else really.

Basically, don't try to ascend, no negative social reactions. Try to ascend get polite or non-polite rejections everywhere.

Entertaining times: larp as a convicted pedo anywhere online and drink up the boiling rage that normies show towards you. There's something addictive about seeing how easily they are enraged.

I used to troll a lot when i was younger tbh

Making a foid rage is mega based