Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You know yourself better than anyone knows you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Nobody knows you better than you know yourself.
Just like women claim we can't know them like they know themselves, the same applies to us.
But apparently it doesn't.

When people see my face, somehow they have a blackpill ancient knowledge to know I have trouble getting laid.

When people see my face, somehow they have a blackpill ancient knowledge to know I have trouble getting laid.

Simple bro, they just crack upon their subconscious akashic records that say you will die a virgin. No looks involved at all bro!

Just like the weak looking guy is unlikely to have gotten laid, the modern western woman is likely to a whore (because it is easy). All looks, no personality or getting to know the person needed. This is why the black pill is an accurate model to predict how people behave and it works. It works.

Just like the weak looking guy is unlikely to have gotten laid, the modern western woman is likely to a whore (because it is easy). All looks, no personality or getting to know the person needed. This is why the black pill is an accurate model to predict how people behave and it works. It works.
"If it works, it's true."